1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boo the Boxer Needs a New Home: 5-yr-old neutered male, fawn color

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by DWBoxer, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DWBoxer

DWBoxer Boxer Pal

Hi All,

My family's boxer needs a new home as we are selling our house and cannot have him at our new apartments. He is a well-loved 5-year-old neutered boxer and is "fawn" in color. He is extremely sweet, but a little shy at first. He is good with adults and children. He has grown up with other dogs (doberman and chiwowa-terrier mix), but is not very well socialized with new dogs. He is an outdoor dog, so please only reply if you have a yard.

Please see this slideshow for pics: Puff (Chiwawa Terrier) & Boo the Boxer

Thanks.

2. LILYLARUE

LILYLARUE Boxer Insane

PLEASE check boxer rescues in your area. I would also not require him to continue to be an outside dog in his new home. Boxers are very people oriented and a family would be happy to allow him to live inside comfortably. Contacting rescues will ensure your boy will be loved and cared for and placed in a good, loving home. Please do not advertise him on Craigslist or other ads without checking the home, vet references, and personal reference. You'd be surprised how many "friend" references will throw them under a bus and tell you NOT to allow them any pets.

Do right by your beautiful boxer and take all precautions that he will be safe and cared for the rest of his life. Please!

3. AmISarge

AmISarge Boxer Booster

What a Cutie Patootie!

I agree with LilyLarue...find a boxer rescue, google it for your area. Boxers have special needs (diet is foremost, and they are an active breed = need ALOT of exercise with alot of room to roam).

Good luck in finding a rescue that will find a purfect home for your furbaby!

4. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

I agree with the others but also wanted to add...
    If he grew up with your other dogs perhaps whoever is taking them might be able to welcome your Boxer into their home as well. It would be terrible for him to not only lose his human family but his doggy friends as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.