Baxter Mann - A true hero laid to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
Aimee I don't know what to say that everyone else hasn't already said. Your tribute to Bax was beautiful, your love for him obviously immense. I can see him and Goliath laying under a big shade tree eating cheez-it's and watching all the young ones running around. Two friends reunited. My heart and prayers go out to you and Jason. Thank you for sharing Baxter with all of us. He has touched every one of our hearts.

Holden's Mom

Boxer Insane
Such a beautiful tribute to a best friend! I feel I know Baxter from your many postings, but I truly wish I could have met this gentle soul in person. May he play and eat to his heart's content among all his old and new friends at the Bridge. I will light the candle tonight.

My thougths and prayers are with you and Jason.

Godspeed Baxter.

Pam and Pete

momstaxi

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am so sorry. Baxter fought as long and as hard as he could. I'm glad his passing was so peaceful. Cherish your memories of him and know he is pain free and happy. my thoughts and pryaers are with you during this incredibly sad time...
Michele

jray

Boxer Insane
Amiee,
Gosh it's funny how many of us have never met but I feel like I've known you, Baxter, and your family for so long. It hits me very hard and I have the lump in my throat fighting the tears. On Saturday I was thinking of you all morning and praying you and Jason were holding strong. I'm so happy you all had a wonderful last few days. Mr.B couldn't have asked for a better family.

Run wild and free Mr. B Godspeed angelicon Big boy!
You will be truely missed.

Jenny

Marybeth18

Super Boxer
Aimee,

I'll be lighting a candle tonight at 10pm. I am so sorry for your loss - I know your hearts are heavy ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) to you and Jason.

myrocky

Boxer Insane
Aimee, I am so sorry for your loss. I have been through that situation too and it is indeed a most difficult one. I'm so glad to hear that you had three wonderful days (complete with wonderful food!) with Baxter. I send lots of healing energy your way.

Take care Baxter! There are lots of good friends at the bridge who will make sure you learn the ropes!

MyGirlHeidi

Completely Boxer Crazy
You and your family will be in my prayers. Although I have never responded to your threads about Baxter's illness, I have read them and know what he went thru. You did a wonderful job taking care of Baxter and find peace that he is whole again and watching you from above. angelicon

Albie

Completely Boxer Crazy
Aimee, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you all had a special week together. Godspeed Baxter.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Aimee I am so sorry! I know you did the right thing, but it doesn't make it any easier. Baxter is now running free at the bridge!

Godspeed Baxter. You will never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.