Back after a loooooong time away.

brodieboxer

Completely Boxer Crazy
Sorry for your loss of Chewy. Congrats on your new puppy, Duke. My first boxer's name was Duke - best boxer I ever had!

ZekeZira

Completely Boxer Crazy
Aw, another precious baby with a serious little expression - they just kill me! Mine were the same way. You know, we got two puppies at once....so if you do decide to go that route, feel free to ask me anything. It was tough, but we made it! LOL! grinicon

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
So sorry for your loss of Chewy. angelicon

Duke is sooo adorable; I'm sure waiting for him will be tough! We did multiple puppies at once and while it is not easy I think if I had been an experienced boxer owner it would have been easier. You have had multiple boxers that have thrived so I am sure you would be able to raise two puppies and give each his own time and energy to allow him to be his best boxer. I think just knowing about littermate syndrome and what to do to avoid it gives you an additional advantage. Your girl may not be so happy with two new little crazies, lol.

Good luck with Duke and keep us posted:)

Chewy's Mom

Boxer Insane
Well, a little update. We have decided to get just one puppy after all. Reading stuff here and talking to others who got 2 at once, and talking to a trainer who said it's NOT fun - all of that was just making me nervous. I want this to be fun - not a big nightmare. Maybe we'll get another in a year or two, but for now we will be super happy with just our Duke boy. :)

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
I think that is a good decision. Handling 2 pups at once seems overwhelming to me. redfaceicon One pup at a time.smileicon

Biff

Boxer Insane
Hello Duke! You are adorable! I am sure you will love your new life with Monique and the family.

Rest assured Chewy is watching over you all right now :)

Slobberchops

Boxer Insane
Duke is just gorgeous,welcome little boy applauseicon Chewy will be watching over you all,sorry to hear of his passing,14 years is an amazing age,all thanks to the love and care you gave him:)

johann

Boxer Insane
I'm so sorry about your loss of Chewie. I'm sure he had a wonderful and love-filled life with you.
Duke is adorable!