Anyone have a boxer with an extremely long tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
Our Nano has a really long tongue too. She also has a larger than normal under bite. Just like Hershey Nano’s tongue gets all dried out when she is sleeping. We find it endearing. She also always has a snaggletooth. Sometimes when she is digging or playing with a toy the tip of her tongue sticks out and it looks like she is trying really hard to concentrate. She has so many faces and it gives her lots of character.

Another “issue” with the long tongue is that you will think you’re at a safe distance when all of the sudden the lizard tongue is released and a lick of your ice cream is gone or you get a kiss across the face.

Boxers! You just gotta love them!!!

Last edited:

okie girl

Super Boxer
My goldie girl has a big tongue and a very big underbite but I love it. When we have company I will rub my finger on goldies nose and say smile and she does. my friends just love it. Gosh I looooooooooooove my babies.

Cleo's Mom

Super Boxer
Look at my photo Gallery. There is one of Cleo at Christmas. Her tongue is usually out after exercise and excitement. Which means 99% of the time.I love it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.