Adult Dog Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabejliserio

Boxer Pal
I have been researching at some different type of dog foods and i found out that my 11 month old girl likes fish a lot. So i was doing some research to find out what to switch to for her adult dog food. I was goin to go wellness core the ocean brand but nohbody has it in san antonio. So i was thinkin to blue buffallo the fish and sweet potatoe or the blue wilderness. The wilderness is kind of expensive and the other blue buffallo is pretty reasonable. But i was curious what makes blue buffalo cancer free is it because it has organic ingredients in it? Also i was reading the less grain and starch it has the more better for them due to their stool and fillers. So i wanted everyone info and opinions. She is on ultra large breed puppy food. She likes it a lot but i wanted to switch something else because this brand has been recalled before so i wanted to upgrade to something else.

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
If you go to the Wellness website it will give you a "where to buy". I called up San Antonio and there are quite a few places that sell Wellness there. You might want to give some a call and see if they carry CORE, if not maybe they could get some for you. :)

Gabejliserio

Boxer Pal
If you go to the Wellness website it will give you a "where to buy". I called up San Antonio and there are quite a few places that sell Wellness there. You might want to give some a call and see if they carry CORE, if not maybe they could get some for you. :)

I had called 4 stores and none of them carry that ocean type of the wellness brand as far as ordering i had to pay shipping and handling.

dbetz

Completely Boxer Crazy
I found the same thing. Even if the store sells Wellness Core - most stores don't have the Ocean variety. It's frustrating since I just started my dogs on it! Good Luck

Gabejliserio

Boxer Pal
I found the same thing. Even if the store sells Wellness Core - most stores don't have the Ocean variety. It's frustrating since I just started my dogs on it! Good Luck

Yea i was curious about that even the petco's dont have it. The only brand that i see over here in SA that has fish is blue buffallo but i was wondering if there is somethin else that has less grains.

Status
Not open for further replies.