A Call to Boxer Lovers in MD DC VA areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TanishaT

Zsara

Yes the dogpark in my area is nice. Where ever you guys decide to have it is find with me. I don't mind driving a little way for the bash. Please keep me posted and if you need help with anything just let me know. And if you guys are interested in the Bowie dogpark I can get intouch with a few people and find out what we would have to do to use the park for a day.

I think July 7th would be good. Ideally I can only really do Sundays because that is the only day off that pat has and it is impossible to watch both dogs when it is just me. BUTTTTT if for some reason Sunday's is not good then i can always fiqure something out :)

Shannon- do you need a place to stay? if so you can stay with Pat and I.

Tanisha- WELCOME!!! the bowie dog park sounds nice :) peggy g and i always go to the one in annapolis- quiet waters- its huge and really nice also, plus it has benches, some shady areas and water fountains, you should check it out.

Kathi Barrett

Boxer Pal
party !

I'm in Alexandria and geographically speaking, would probably be about central to most. There are several places to hold a great Boxer Bash here. We have numerous dog park's as well as municipal fields, Ft.Ward Park, Jones Point (under the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, etc.)partyicon

I would love to help organize this if we can come up with a date, I can hopefully get the place.

Sundays probably work well for most.. Let me know what I can do to help!fiestaicon

Kathi :p

Peggy G

Boxer Insane
Summer is so hard for us to make a commitment. I hate that! It seems like something is going on almost every week end. July,for us, is completely committed except for the weekend of 12th/13th. :(

Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis not only has a huge fenced in area but it also has a dog beach. (Right on the South River-beautiful views) This is our new place to go since its been too hot for the off leash park.

It costs $4.00 per car to get into the park itself but you see why as soon as you enter. As a side note, we purchased a yearly pass for $20.00. We paid our 4bucks the first time we went in and on the way out we asked if they would put the $4 towards the $20 yearly pass and they did. :D

Here's the link

http://web.aacpl.lib.md.us/rp/parks/QuietWaters/

Tanisha, we live in the Crofton area so we're not far from Bowie at all. We'll have to check out the Bowie park sometime too!

T

TanishaT

Peggy G/Sube Ru's Mom

I would love to visit the dogpark in Annapolis. How about we arrange to meet there one day soon. I would also love for you guys to come visit the dogpark in my area. We decided to name our new baby Chanz. He'll be coming home on Thursday. I am thrilled. I think about him every second. I cannot wait to get him home. July 7th sounds good to me. I can make it any day. Just say when and where. The Annapolis park sounds great. Can I bring my kids? I'm sure my 7 year old will be fine. But I have a 2 year old. Will I be allowed to bring him? They are both big boxer fans.

vaboxer

Completely Boxer Crazy
Heather - no problem, I can stay with my parents

July 7th works for me...I am in DC for training all the next week so I can plan on heading up there early.

Just let me know where it will be...either place you all are speaking of is a bit of a drive so I really dont have an opinion...

T

TanishaT

Peggy G

You are really close to me. The Bowie dogpark is just a large dogpark with another fenced area for smaller dogs. There is no fee to get in or anything. (There's no dogbeach either:p ) It doesn't have any activities or anything like that but I'm sure you guys will still have a blast. Where there's boxers.....there's fun!!!!1partyicon

Zsara

Super Boxer
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!

i WOULD LOVE TO TAKE BLADE TO HIS FIRST DOG BEACH!!!!!!!!!@@@
cOME ON GUYS Let's do the dog beach!!! Quiet Waters Dog Beach!!! I can't wait to see my baby have his first experience getting wet. Remember the mud puddle from our first boxer bash??? It will be a riot!

Dog Beach! Dog Beach! Dog Beach!!!!!

Can you tell I'm getting ......
smashicon smashicon :D :D appicon appicon appicon appicon foolicon foolicon foolicon fiestaicon fiestaicon fiestaicon fiestaicon

X Cited!!!!!smashicon

Zsara

Super Boxer
AND if we do the bash in JULY.....

partyicon birthdayic partyicon birthdayic birthdayic partyicon birthdayic

We can celebrate Blade's 1 year old Birthday Party at the beach!!!!!!

Just think....You all are invited to a dog beach boxer birthday party in the month of July!!!! (Can you say that 3 times real fast??) lol

Would that be a Boxer World first...or What?????appicon grin2icon frogicon :LOL: :LOL: smashicon

MommyD.

I can't believe that I missed the first one. Shoot!!!! I was MIA for so long with the move, kids in school, 2 computer crashes, etc. that I completely did not read about it until just now smashicon I would love to join in on the second one and I bet J.J. would just love it!!!!!!!!! He is almost 7 months old now and is amazing. I thought skin kids grew fast WHEW!!!!!!! he is so big now. I can't wait to hear more about this boxerbash!

Status
Not open for further replies.