1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7 month old Boxer needs a new home Orlando, Fl

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by jazzygrl, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzygrl

jazzygrl Boxer Pal

I have a 7 month old brindle female puppy that needs a new home. She is a great dog but i am going back to school full time and have a full time job and dont have time for her. Please message me for more unformation and pictures.

2. Sansal

Sansal Boxer Insane

Have you contacted your local boxer rescues?

3. Caney Creek

Caney Creek Boxer Insane

I agree with contacting your local boxer rescue. Also, this forum doesn't allow private messaging so you'll have to post all info and pictures here.

4. jazzygrl

jazzygrl Boxer Pal

Yes i just contacted the boxer rescue in orlando.. I am waiting for a call back.. Thank you

5. Caney Creek

Caney Creek Boxer Insane

Good luck, I hope you can find him a wonderful home soon.

6. scottss

scottss Boxer Pal

Did you ever have any luck finding a home for your Boxer? I just recently lost my 7.5 year old rescue boxer to liver failure and I will be looking for a replacement soon.

7. scottss

scottss Boxer Pal

Make that Kidney failure. Sorry.

Since I am a previous rescue adopter, Coastal Boxer Rescue contacted me yesterday and gave me some hope after I put in a new application. They may already have one for me, I will keep my fingers crossed.

For those that do not know, Boxer rescues are great places to find unwanted Boxers that need a loving home. They are currently overflowing with intakes because of the bad economic times so picking one up from them would save a life.

I have been having a hard time convincing my wife this is the better route to go, she wants a puppy, but we cannot afford to pay the 1,000+ price for a purebred from a legitimate breeder. She has been looking at hobby breeders and I have been picking out the problems to her and trying to explain that if you but one from some of these breeders it would just encourage them to continue to do breed again.
    She gets the puppy glare and can't see past the issues that I can see. Imporperly docked tails, or tails that have not been docked and claim that you can do it at 4 months (one told her this), defects that she cannot see, puppies that are supposed to be purebred but are clearly not by closer examination. We even got ahold of someone that that told us they lost 2 in the litter because of a flea infestation. This was a red flag to me to stay away from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.