Transport in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djheitz

Boxer Insane
Our rescue has been working for over two weeks trying to get one of our dogs from Pittsburgh PA to near Wilkes-Barre PA unsuccessfully. I know we have adoptive homes along the route, but we're just not getting any response to our pleas.

Can I ask that all of our BW members consider registering with your local rescue for transport help? It's easy and will only take a few hours out of your day once in a while. As I posted elsewhere a little while ago, all you need is a car, a leash and a sense of direction. You CAN help save a life without fostering or adopting. Having a group of people available just for transport frees up the regular volunteers to do other things...like heading to a shelter to evaluate the next dog coming in. It truly is neverending...

samsons

Boxer Insane
as you know , i am in michigan , but i did SHARE else where , who knows where all our gaming friends are from !!

hope it helps !

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Ya know, there is a transport group called "Charlie to the Rescue". They are on FB. They have volunteers who will do transports for rescues. You may want to look at them for options. Not sure if they are nationwide yet, but it is their goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.