Bull Boxers!?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jicksies

Boxer Booster
I just stumbled on this website and was very surprised! I had no idea there existed such a dog...It's a Boxer bred with a Staffordshire Bull Terrier-it says it is not yet recognized by the AKC but I found it very interesting but also disturbing. I don't quite know why it bothered me...just did...anyway...wondered if any of you have ever seen a Bull Boxer or had heard of it...thanks, jicksieshttp://www.dogbreedinfo.com/bullboxer.htm

Aimee

Boxer Insane
I was amazed at some of the responses in there regarding mixes. I am fostering a mix at this time and she is no less deserving of a wonderful home full of love than a "pure bred" and if more people would spay and neuter and be more responsible dog owners there wouldn't be so many mixes out there...had to vent..thanks for listening ;) I do not promote breeding of any dog unless you have an outstanding bitch and stud. If you are not trying to better the breed you are just adding to the pet overpopulation problem by bringing new life into the world when there is enough out there to go around 3 times over!! Just my 2 cents worth.

E

Eddie's mom

So I guess I have created a new breed too........

I have boxer/beagles....boxeagles.......beoxers!!

I can't explain why either but it does feel weird to see someone "make" a new breed with our wonderful boxers.

My boxer/beagles was not intentional, it was irresponsible and will not happen again, but I still love them soooo much!

jicksies

Boxer Booster
boxereagles??lol

If I stepped on any toes i'm sorry... I guess it disturbed me because I just don't see why someone would intentionally (operative word) breed a Boxer to create another "Breed"...I too, have owned mixed breeds and have LOVED them with all my heart...let's face it, I love DOGS!!! I just didn't understand what the point was of doing that...as was mentioned, we have so many dogs out there as it is...mixed and purebred alike and they all need homes...desperately.....Spay and Neuter...so important...sigh......Jicksies:)

Status
Not open for further replies.