Boxer lost near the south rim of Grand Canyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

djheitz

Boxer Insane
I just received this note. If you are in the area, they are asking for help in trying to locate Brandy. Her collar was missing when she was last sighted.

"BOXER LUV ALUMNI DOG LOST AT SOUTH RIM -NEEDS HELP Linda, one of our great foster Moms, lost her BLR alumni Boxer Brandy at South Rim Grand Canyon Monday 9/13 night when she was entering a little store with Brandy on lead and a foreign tourist saw her and kicked her in the throat really hard hard for no apparent reason. Brandy freaked and bolted and got away from Linda who took off after her but could not catch her and she disappeared. There have been numerous sightings of Brandy but she is scared of men, was formerly abused and fearful before she was adopted by Linda earlier this year, so she is afraid to approach, especially after being kicked. The park rangers and dispatchers are all trying to help and call Linda when there is a sighting of Brandy but she cannot get there fast enough- traffic is bad there with the buses and R/V’s. She really needs help. If you could go up to the rim or know someone perhaps in Flagstaff or up North who could help her tomorrow and/or this weekend please contact BLR. We just must find this sweet little scared girl."

djheitz

Boxer Insane
Great news!

"BRANDY HAS BEEN FOUND! She came back to the parking lot where she ran from.. Linda sat there for 4 hours and went to get something from the car - she turned around and there Brandy was. We don't know who was jumping the highest in that parking lot but we're told it was quite the reunion. Linda and Brandy are making their way home from the Grand Canyon now. THANK YOU to all that have done what they could in their own way... A very happy day!"

sriley

Completely Boxer Crazy
YAY!!! I'm glad Brandy was found that she's okay. I love happy endings :)

I simply cannot believe the nerve of the tourist who kicked her, though. How heartless can a person be?! I hope this "tourist" lost a lot of sleep knowing that his/her actions caused this fiasco. You know what they say about karma ...

samsons

Boxer Insane
I am so happy she was found !!

is i was readying this post yesterday, i shared it with my 17 YO daughter , her face was something to behold ( a odd mix of anger & sickness ) when i said the tourist KICKED the pup !

even though we are fostering , my daughter doesn't comprehend that all dogs are not treated like ours & our friends are. That a stranger would harm a persons dog on a leash, now she gets why i tell her to be careful when taking her pitt out , and always ask where they are planning on going.

what a horrible thing to do , and as i also believe in karma ! happy day to that horrible person !

GLAD BRANDY IS HAPPY , SAFE, & AT HOME WITH HER FAMILY !

( did anything happen to the person that kicked brandy? )

iluvfrankie

Completely Boxer Crazy
Hope to read the headline.......'Foreign tourist lost after being bitten on the ass by Karma!!'
Some people!

Status
Not open for further replies.