Zoo Tycoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer_21

Boxer Insane
One of my Christmas gifts was the Marine Zoo Tycoon game. I already have the first Zoo Tycoon game as well as the Dinosaur Digs game so now I have them all.

I haven't installed the Marine edition into my computer yet, but I can't wait to start. I don't agree with keeping dolphins and whales in captivity in real life, but I'm sure in a game it'll be different and fun.

Does anyone else play these games?? Do you like them??

-- My edit --
I just remembered that there is a computer forum. :o I think this thread may belong there so please move it if it does!! Sorry!!

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
I think your in the right forum, its just chit chat re your game. I haven't heard of the games but they sound real interesting. I wish I had time to play games:LOL: Enjoy

clara's parents

Completely Boxer Crazy
I haven't played the zoo tycoon games, but I have the rollercoaster tycoon game and I loved it until I played all the levels on it. Now I need a new edition!

DixieDiana

Boxer Buddy
I have the Zoo Tycoon and The Rollercoaster Tycoon games....they are lots of fun. But my favorite game is the new edition of Jeopardy :)

I fuss at my 17 year old for sitting in front of the "Playstation" so much.
If he only knew how much time Mom spends playing games on the puter....:LOL:

Boxer_21

Boxer Insane
I installed the game into my computer Saturday evening and I've been playing it off and on since. It's really fun to set up all of the exhibits for the marine life. I've always been drawn to ocean life so the marine game is definitely for me.

It's so funny because you can pick up the zoo guests and move them to just about anywhere you want to. So I was just messing around and thought that it would be funny to see what happens if I put someone in with the killer whales. Well, the whales attacked the man and needless to say that man was very upset. :LOL: :LOL:

If you like animals and get into playing computer games, I definitely suggest you check into the Zoo Tycoon games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.