1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoe the hammerhead

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leenasmom, Feb 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leenasmom

leenasmom Boxer Insane

I was wrestling with Zoe the other night, when WHAM!!! out of nowhere, her head and my nose collide. Not that this is anything new, but this time I instantly started crying. The pain was unbelievable. Now I have a lump on the side of my nose, not too noticable (unless your w/in 10' of me:LOL: ) and it hurts. I don't know yet if it's fractured, I am going back to the dr. tonight.

So here is my question, what's the worst you ever got hurt while rough housing?

2. lthompson35

lthompson35 Boxer Booster

That's a great question! Samus is so spastic and silly that she hurts me sometimes and I feel so bad when I quit playing with her because she doesnt know what she's done! Just last week the same thing happened to me, that hard little skull came flying into my nose. It was one of those that doesnt hurt at first because it was hit so hard but then the pain comes! I have had a bruise there ever since! A couple of times she has accidently bit me instead of her toys but the nose was definitely the worst! The little booger just stopped, looked at me for a second then attacked the ball again!

3. Austin's Mom

Austin's Mom Boxer Insane

A black eye. From Austin. No one believed it.

4. Billysmum

Billysmum Boxer Insane

Well I think I was accident prone as a child - here's a 'small' list:

Age 4 - walking on neighbours wall. She banged on the window to tell me off and I fell and sat in her rose bush. My bottom was full of thorns and my mum laid me on the kitchen draining board to pick them out!

Age 6 - Messing about in the bedroom with my sister, I fell and hit my head on a small table, splitting open my eyebrow. Hsopital for stitches.

Age 10 - Girl Guide camp. We were clearing away the fire and I picked up the white hot end of a stick and burnt my whole palm.

Age 10 - Girl Guide camp. I was sawing wood and the saw caught and jumped and sliced across my thumb, taking off half the nail.

Age 11 - Girl Guide camp (yes again) - this time I was chopping wood with an axe and missed the wood. The axe went into my shin! I had to go to hosp and have some stitches.

Age 12 - broken left wrist. I fell off the smallest pony in the riding school. he was only 12.2hh - a little grey called Cairo!

Age 22 - Fell off my horse, Karis, head first, and scraped my face along the grass. I had a split lip, black eye and grazed cheeks. At the time I was a receptionist and I had to work in a back office for 2 weeks til it all healed up!

I think that's the lot so far!!!!!!

:D :D

5. Bailey and Riley's Mom

Bailey and Riley's Mom Super Boxer

Hmmm...I definatly would have to say that it was when I was leaning down talking to Bailey, out of nowhere comes Super Riley (the psychotic puppy) and she actually broke my nose. I don't think the doctor really believed me or not :) He obviously does not own a boxer!!

6. BRIDGIT

BRIDGIT Completely Boxer Crazy

I was playing with Jasmine and we broke the dresser handle once. I was not very happy with that although it was my fault. I have gotten many hits in the face while playing and things like that. Nothing that sticks out in my mind as unusual.

7. Boo

Boo Completely Boxer Crazy

The puppies have given me a few swollen lips with their concrete heads.

When Jasper was a puppy he accidently bit my toe so hard and so deep I couldn't wear shoes for a week.

Non-boxer related injuries? Shovel through my foot when I was 4, pushed into a giant cactus at 6, and put my hand through a glass door at 7 (slit my wrist, you should have seen the blood, you would have thought it was my mum bleeding going on how white SHE went). I must have grown some common sense after that.

Adele

8. leenasmom

leenasmom Boxer Insane

I sure hope that's all. :LOL: :LOL:

9. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

From Rocky I have gotten busted lips, a swollen nose and a black eye :LOL: no one believed me that it was Rocky who did it. They all thought Scott was getting a little rough, I had to reassure everyone that it is my dog and not my honey that inflicts the pain! :LOL:

10. vasha

vasha Boxer Pal

yah, i've suffered the hurt nose bit, but nothing else (SO FAR). from the sounds of it, good thing i have health insurance :)

VaSHa frogicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.