1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YUM-Mack's Meatloaf

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by binky, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binky

binky Super Boxer

I made "Mack's Meatloaf" this weekend for my crew. Made 2 varieties - 1 with mackeral and 1 with chicken liver. I had their full attention right from opening the can of mackeral.

I used boiled potatoes, egg, broth, grated broccoli, grated zucchini, grated carrots, some garlic and added grated apple to one.

Hoping that my white will do fine with both, as he has severe allergy issues - grains being one of them.

They gobbled it off the spoon I offered as a taste, well except for 1 who's VERY picky and doesn't like fish of any kind and guess the smell of chicken liver as well (??).

A big THANKS to Nanabear for this great recipe!

2. nanabear

nanabear Banned

Mack is very jealous as he hasn't had a meatloaf of any variety for quite awhile. We have a foster puppy here that came in bad shape - broken leg and very skinny. So Mack's Mom is making all kinds of broths and special yummies for the puppy (and she's liking every bit of it!)
    Don't feel too sorry for Mack, while he doesn't have any meatloaf in the fridge....he does have beef heart, ground turkey, canned salmon, some sweetbreads, duck eggs and a variety of pureed veggies.
    Glad your kids liked the recipe :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.