you've lost that lovin' feelin' :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taren

Completely Boxer Crazy
OMG!! you guys crack me up so much. i havent tried the saran wrap thing it was almost 100 degrees here today and its pretty darn hot in my house i would prob pass out from heat exhaustion!! hey i could loose some weight by doing that!! . we may have just started a new weight loss diet!! saran wrap challenge!! we could all be millionares.

GinsMomma

Boxer Insane
This whole Saran Wrap thing made me think of what my sister did a couple of months ago. The movers at my moms apartment complex left a huge roll of bubblewrap in the hall. My older sister wrapped my younger sister (17 yrs. old) completely in it, arms & all. Only leaving her head free. It was so funny to watch, I wasn't there but they video taped it. When she tried to walk you could hear the popping from the bubble wrap, lol! Then she couldn't get up when she layed down. My mom went to help her out & yanked the plastic & soun her so fast, she fell, it was sooo funny! We're have a weird sense of humor in my family! :LOL:

ShannonL said:
Not only will it come in purple but it will be edible! I'm so creative I scare myself.

It already comes edible--remember edible underwear? It was kinda like fruit roll-ups? Tasted like it too...

Laura

Slobber Baby said:
It already comes edible--remember edible underwear? It was kinda like fruit roll-ups? Tasted like it too...

Laura

You're such a freak :eek: HA HA! I can't believe you actually ate those! there had to be some kind of health code violation with that!!! Actually, Laura, I'm impressed! Teach us more, wise one.

Elyse

Banned
In Laura's defense, I tried them too. My bestfriend and I bought a pair in 7th grade and sat in the steps of the shopping center and tried them. They were good and just like a fruit roll-up.

spud's mum

Boxer Pal
Slobber Baby said:

Laura

OMG!!!!!! Laura!!!! I'm SHOCKED!! :eek: LOL!
Actually, I agree with Christy...I'm very impressed that you would know what that tastes like...although I really don't want to know HOW you know this! :LOL:

You know I USED to be single;)...back in the day...hahahaha..you all are just jealous..I can't believe you haven't tried them..strawberry fruit roll up...

Laura

hldavis

Completely Boxer Crazy
Elyse said:
My bestfriend and I bought a pair in 7th grade and sat in the steps of the shopping center and tried them. They were good and just like a fruit roll-up.

LOL!!! Oh I had a mental picture of that. Two young girls sitting on the steps eating underwear.... TOO FUNNY I needed that laugh today!

Bsergent

Boxer Booster
I had a pair of edible underwear for my then BF now DH to use on me once. I don't know what flavor but they sucked!!! They stuck to me and we like to never got it all off. Mine didn't taste like fruit roll up!

Status
Not open for further replies.