you've lost that lovin' feelin' :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyandmark

Boxer Insane
Wow you guys have me in tears I am laughing so hard! I will seriously never look at saran wrap the same ... :LOL: Ya'll are hilarious!

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
boxerchick12 said:
Why not? You're scared you'll come home one day and he'll have a gift wrapped box of saran wrap???
Orrrr..maybe she'll come home one day and find HIM wrapped in saran wrap!! Ya never know with men! :LOL:
Yep..I'll be on board Monday morning looking for an update on this one!

BaileyWailey

Super Boxer
OMG you guys are hilarious!! I should remind myself not to read BW during work in the afternoon when the whole office is dead quite. My co-workers probably think I'm crazy and it's not like I can tell them what I'm reading about ;)

spud's mum

Boxer Pal
xenaprincess said:
Orrrr..maybe she'll come home one day and find HIM wrapped in saran wrap!! Ya never know with men! :LOL:
Yep..I'll be on board Monday morning looking for an update on this one!

EXACTLY what I was thinking! *shudder* :LOL:

OMG! YOu all are CRAZY!! I'm laughing so hard thinking about everyone out there trying to wrap themselves in saran wrap!! Maybe this is one to be tried in the winter when its not soo hot out! I can just picture everyone sweating their hoohaws off waiting for the hubby to get home!

littleone

Boxer Booster
LMAO, This is a funny thread! Ladies, let's not forget that the Reynold's plastic wrap comes in colors, anyone for rose color wrap?

;)

Shanz

Boxer Insane
LMAO I just got ready for a night out....and i decided to come on here and I read this.. now my mascara is running from laughing so hard. Hahaha! Im so clumsy when it comes to being sexy its unreal lol I think being wrapped in saran wrap would be pretty darn hot and sweaty. Bubble wrap on the other hand could be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.