you've lost that lovin' feelin' :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taren

Completely Boxer Crazy
Ok you guys me and my fiance of 6 1/2 years have not really been getting along lately. He told me last night that i dont show my love for him. he said that he wished that i would jsut kiss him out of the blue. well hes gone to a friends house now and i want to do something nice and romantic whenhe gets home. do you guys know of anything. besides cooking bc i have me a pizza in the oven and hes already eaten :LOL: i just want him to know that i do love him with all my heart if i didnt i would be marrying him. please help theres a realationship on the line

Taren

Completely Boxer Crazy
:LOL: youve gotme craking up!!! saran wrap!! he would think ive gone mad!! :LOL: thats funny

yeah he likes love notes i may do that.

Vela

Boxer Insane
Have any linegerie and a few candles? Greet him at the door in that and plant one right on him. Guaranteed he'll appreciate it. If that doesnt sound up your alley maybe try some candles in the bedroom and a nice massage and *cough* you know. if that isn't up your alley try dressing in something you know he likes, do your hair and makeup like you were going out and ...... Err hmm I better quit while I'm still PG-13 rated =) Just do something you wouldn't ordinarily do and have fun doing it but DONT WATCH TV! =)

That note thing is a good idea too, just do it randomly in places hell find them on occasion. Don't overdo it or it'll lost the "magic".

Indy B's Mom

Boxer Insane
When DH came home from work one day, I was sitting on the couch, wearing new lingerie and holding a new CD I had bought for him that he wanted-that made for a fun evening lol !! He also enjoys it when I put notes in his bag when he leaves on a trip-I don't do it every time or it would get to be routine. Another thing my DH appreciated is when I got him something dealing with hunting. He's an avid hunter and I don't get into it at all, so when I got him a scope for his gun, he knew that I had put a lot of effort and time into getting him one (I'm completely clueless when it comes to that stuff). Have fun with everyone's ideas-it's obvious that you love your fiance, or you wouldn't be asking for new ideas. Good luck and enjoy!

You could have yourself a little scavenger hunt with you being the hunted. ;) Have a note on the door when he gets home followed by other tips to find the hidden treasure, which will be you totally nude and up for whatever comes up ;). You could have a lot of fun with this, of course, if being nude is not up your alley go borrow some saran wrap from ShannonL Have fun and be creative.

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
:LOL: Vela, we think very much alike! The candle/lingerie idea was my first thought, along with the "post PG-13" ideas! ;)
In my experience, men like "sexy" surprises. It makes them feel sexy too...the idea that a woman would go to such extravagances for their attention. It works, and for everyones benefit! ;) And if you want to be really "ris-k", send him some flowers at work with a note and a key to a motel room you have rented and be waiting for him in all your glory (being creative adds to the spice)..order room service..a jacuzzi or bubble bath, and, well, you know. Most of all..HAVE FUN!! Good luck!

Dunkin

Boxer Insane
Whoooa!!

I am 45 years old I have seen alot and done alot BUT!!! saran wrap??? What the hey it sounds fun to me!!!

Indy B's Mom

Boxer Insane
ShannonL said:
Are you trying to tell me that not everyone wraps themselves in Saran Wrap?? Oh. Maybe it's just me.
I'm much too clutzy! would end up wrapping myself up in a very unattractive way, getting stuck like that and have my DH come home laughing his butt off, then telling his friends about our "romantic evening". Nah, I'll let Victoria's Secret handle the wardrobe department lol !!

Bsergent

Boxer Booster
I love to suprise my hubby every now and then to keep the spice going. He has always had this fantasy about the whole "teacher wearing cute glasses" look. So..... I put on a cute thong, my thigh length white lab coat, my glasses, may hair up and a pair of high heels. HE LOVED IT!!!

One time I filled my husband's (then boyfriend) car with balloons while he was at work, then tied a balloon on the door to our apartment. Very juvenile, I know, but he thought it was great. I snuck into his office once, too, and not only left him little love notes in every drawer of his desk, but also gave one to each of the other people in the office to give to him for me. Of course, the post PG-13 tips are always a hit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.