1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Spouse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cherokee, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherokee

Cherokee Guest

I love my husband very much and hope to grow old and gray with him. So I wanted to tell you a little about him since he doesn't come to Boxerworld.

He is absolutely amazing and although he drives me nuts sometimes I wouldn't trade him for anything.
    He's about 5 feet 10 inches
    Dirty Blond hair
    Bluish green eyes (depends on what he wears)
    He has a smile that will melt my heart at any given moment (it's actually the first thing that attracted me to him)
    He's slender but not skinny.
    He has very broad shoulders.
    He's a smoker (one of his not so attractive qualities)
    He can listen to any kind of music even Spanish
    He's Polish/Italian (dad is Polish and mom Italian) He speaks neither
    He can be very serious and I always tease him that he has no funny bone but when he is funny it is the cutest thing in the world.
    He's a fashion photographer/ graphic designer and amazing at it.
    He loves to read Shakespeare, Stephen King, Batman Comics, and any computer books. But he doesn't like to read out loud.
    He's not close to his family but is definitely an amazing father, husband, friend, Brother in Law, Son In Law.
    He gets frustrated easily but he's very tender and easy to get along with.
    He doesn't care to come onto Boxerworld but is very supportive of me coming here. He likes to listen to me read the posts I think he'd be interested in.
    He loves the kids so much and was the reason we got Boxers to begin with. He loves to play and snuggle and is always the first one to understand them.
    I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the picture.

How about you, tell me about your spouse?

2. Barb_IA

Barb_IA Boxer Insane

That's sooo sweet. How long have you been married?
    My husband is one of a kind....lol
    My husband has good and bad qualities, but don't we all.
    He drives OTR. He's in California right now. He was in L.A. last week. He didn't like the traffic at all in L.A. He's been driving for about 10 years now. I'm very use to him being gone. My only complaint is that I never get to go with him. I'm working on that though.

3. BRIDGIT

BRIDGIT Completely Boxer Crazy

Justin will be my spouse in 5 weeks but I will just tell you about him now.

He is about 5 feet 11 inches.
    Brown hair and brown eyes.
    He is polish and has very olive skin
    He is an engineer for a communications company.
    He is an avid fisherman and hunts on the side. He bass fishes 2-3 times a week and is very good at it. He does tournaments and makes a little money on the side. His goal is to be a pro bass fisherman someday.
    He loves to read every night before bed, mostly suspense books.
    Justin can get fustrated easily but in the end realizes that it's no big deal or can be dealt with easily.
    It was his idea to get Bailey. He had always wanted a boxer and I knew nothing about them. Within a year he got Jasmine for me for my birthday. Although he gets upset at things the dogs do and loses his patience with them in the end he loves them to pieces. Often he will tell me about what mess they made or what they did wrong but the same night I hear him laying in bed with both dogs talking to them about things. It is very cute when I catch him doing that. :) He often puts on this image of being a tuff guy when it comes to them but as you can see he's not really. He does not come on Boxerworld but I too often tell him about posts or things going on.

That's him and with only 5 weeks left I can't wait until he's my husband.:)

4. Cherokee

Cherokee Guest

In answer to the question how long we've been together this year in November will be 9 years married.

5. Loke

Loke Guest

Here goes:

Matt is 5 ft 6 in.
    Dark brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.
    He annoys me so, but I love him and he loves me and the girls more than anything.
    He is faithful, trustworthy, and very nice to be around.
    He would lay down his life for us and this country if called to do it.
    He is a Sgt in the US Army.
    He loves books, Stephen King is his favorite.
    It was his idea to get Loke. Best one he had!:LOL:
    We have been married for 6 years and I hope for many, many more! We both take marriage seriously and divorce is NOT an option!
    He thinks I'm a little nutty for chatting on BW but oh well....

6. Sube Ru's mom

Sube Ru's mom Guest

My Hubby..

Wow i dont know if i can put into words what my hubby means to me.

Pat is 5"11
    Black hair and brown eyes
    He is half Japanese and Half White
    Car Salesman for Subaru
    He is one of the most intelligent people that I have ever met but he doesnt want his "smarts" to be seen because of fear of people expecting to much
    He can speak all the bad words in Korean, Japanese and Spanish :)
    He is very stubborn and can make me madder then the dickens but we do not stay mad at each other for more then 5-10 minutes.
    He can be a slob- i can tell you exactly where he went when he got home because there will be a trail of clothes everywhere, necktie in the livingroom, shirt in the dinning room, pants in the kitchen
    Pat is the one that introduced me to the world of Boxers and without that knowledge i never would have the 2 best "kids" a person can ask for.
    Pat is a great role model for my nieces and nephews and will be a great dad ONE DAY!!! not any time soon :LOL:
    We have been married for 2 1/2 years and i could not have picked a better mate/husband- he is truly my soulmate

7. Traci H.

Traci H. Boxer Booster

My husband...

5' 11"
    180 lbs.
    Blond hair (turning gray) and blue eyes
    Older than me (by 7 years)
    Great husband
    Best friend
    Great father (our two kids and his two from previous marriage)
    Fun loving
    Occupation-Plumbing Contractor (very handy)
    Purchased my darling Brutus for me (we drove 8 hours round trip to get him)
    All around great guy...wouldn't trade him for the world.

8. Austin's Mom

Austin's Mom Boxer Insane

Here goes.
    Roberto is 5' 8"
    black hair
    brown eyes
    about 190 lbs.
    too serious, not much of a sense of humor
    great Dad-get's involved in the kids school and activities
    avid channel surfer
    runs the production division of a grounds maintenance company and is in the process of buying (with his boss) a mulch and top soil business
    an extremely hard worker-hates to be home
    we fight like cats and dogs but will probably be together forever!
    will be married 9 years in August
    chose Austin (best thing he ever did!)

9. Tucker's_mom

Tucker's_mom Super Boxer

My hubby is John Calvin or J.C. for short.
    He's about 5'10", 180 lbs.
    Brown hair, brown eyes.
    He's got a great smile too, kinda crooked from a scar he got when he was 3.
    Totally an Irish boy (his grandfather was the first born here).
    He's an Electrical Contractor (again, very handy to have around).
    He was one of my best friends before I seduced him ;) , so now I don't know what I'd do without him.
    We've been married for 3 years this past May, but we've been "together" for just over 7 years. We lived together that whole time.
    Most of the time we get along great, but when we fight the whole neighborhood knows about it :LOL:.
    He thinks I'm a little nutso for being on BW so much too, but when there's a problem with one of our dogs he's the first person to say "go ask boxerworld" or "what does boxerworld have to say about it?"
    He too was the one who originally suggested we get boxers. Now he says he'll never be without one :D .
    I know he's wonderful with kids. His 2nd favorite person after me is his almost 5 year old little brother. He's also the one who decided it's time to start trying for our own (yay!!).
    Plus he works so hard to make sure we have enough so that I can stay home with our furbabies and eventually with our skinkids too.

I know some of you may disagree, but hands down I have the world's best husband!

10. khousman

khousman Boxer Insane

Jesse is about 6ft and around 160lbs. We have been married almost a year and a half, but I've known him for about 6 1/2 years. He works at Alcoa which is an aluminum company and travels quite a bit. He's in Iowa right now. He loves to read anything and always wants to be learning something new. He loves music and used to make it on the computer when he had spare time. We go to quite a few concerts together. He's a wonderful father(step) to Madison and the dogs. He never used to like dogs, but after getting Dylan, he was hooked. We rarely fight and I can never stay mad at him for more than a hour or so. Jesse completly spoils me and has a very hard time saying no to me if I want something. He is wonderful!

Kristi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.