1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your keys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scorpio, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storri

Storri Boxer Insane

I have a black leather Ann Taylor key chain, alarm remote, ignition key, apartment key, apt. mail box key, office key, office mail box key, silver cross and small silver heart, and a key to my son's tool box!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2002
  2. catcompany

catcompany Banned

Mine is boring too---one set has all the house keys --the other only car keys.

3. Chewy's Mom

Chewy's Mom Boxer Insane

I have a plasic/rubber keychain with a boxer head on it, and it says "Boxer" at the bottom. My mom-in-law got it for me for Mother's Day. I also have a keychain that I put two wallet size pictures in. Both of the pictures are of Chewy and Stella - the ones taken at the Picture People studio in the mall (they're in my gallery too).

Keys - car with remote, house, and three mystery keys.

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Boxer Insane

I forgot to mention that I have a war amps key tag too! in case all these keys get lost:LOL: God forbid!

5. Mom3

Mom3 Super Boxer

I'm pretty boring, too! My keychain is a sterling silver elephant and the only key on it is the key to my car. No need to lock doors here and, even if there was, I haven't got a clue where the housekeys are.

6. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

I have a Boxer pewter key chain with I love my Boxer on it, also I have this silver Hershey's kiss, with car keys, alarm remote and house keys.

Linda/NJ
    Ginger * June 4, 1997
    Flashy Fawn * Natural Earsqueenicon

7. Hannah's Mom

Hannah's Mom Boxer Booster

I'm embarrased by this but I have 5 sets of keys.
    1) Large safety pin inset with Turquoise and a Tweety bird - My car keys and key to the house.
    2) Blue Caribiner - 1/2 of my office keys
    3) Purple Caribiner - other 1/2 of the office keys
    4) Buckle up key ring - Husbands keys to his Truck, Company Vehicle and his Jeep
    5) Blue Plastic thing - Keys to family's houses in case they lock themselves out.
    Maybe I out to give up bookkeeping and become a lock smith.

8. gidget1

gidget1 Completely Boxer Crazy

I have one very large clip to clip my keys to my purse, a large glow in the dark thingy that says "No Whining" for the kids of course,:p a beaded lizard made by Mycah.
    Keys include house key, car keys, work key. More do-dads than keys. :D

9. Rowdy's Dad

Rowdy's Dad Guest

Men are so simple because we have to fit our keys in our pocket. Junky key chains are painful in your front pocket.

My key chain has my car remote and my car key. It has a quick disconect that has keys to house, other cars, other remotes, etc.... My car keys stay in my pocket and everything else stays in my car.

10. Jelly

Jelly Boxer Booster

I think I may have the most simple chain so far- just my car key, remote and house key- no charm or anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.