1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your keys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scorpio, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorpio

Scorpio Boxer Insane

I was just wondering what kind of key chain do you have and what keys do you have on it?

I have a key chain with a a boxer head and one with a rottie head made of pewter that say I love my boxer, rottie, also my name in beads a horses head that I have had for 30 yrs and a remote. Keys are: front door, car, mail box, garage door.

My hubby has a heart with Moe loves Colleen on it:
    Keys, front door, an embassy key, five color coded sets of car keys because someone is always locking themselves out of their car and dad to the rescue. mail key, nail clipper, remote, bottle opener.

At our front door there are two keys hodlers with neighbours, relatives, four sets of remotes for each car, spares, cottage keys, they go on for ever!! :LOL:

2. Austin's Mom

Austin's Mom Boxer Insane

Geez, my keychain is boring! Just my remote, car key, house key, and Mom's house key. I need to get a life!

3. Cherokee

Cherokee Guest

My keychain is a pawprint made of pewter.
    The keys on it are, the one to my place, one to my room and one to the car.
    Very simple.

I keep the mail key, pool key and laundry room key seperate, in the house. That way anyone can use it and if I lose my keys I still have those.

4. schipperj25

schipperj25 Boxer Booster

On one key chain I have the remote, divit tool(golf), and the car key. On the other set I have the remote, car key, my house key, my parents house key, my in-laws or out-laws house key, bike lock key I think thats it.

5. KC

KC Super Boxer

I have a small silver Aztec/Mayan calender as my key chain (small, round on a chain - got it on honeymoon in Cancun). I also have a tiny mother of pearl four leaf clover and one of those pressed aluminum things that you get at fairs and things - you know, where you put in 50 cents and enter in what letters you want on it - it says "Michael -n- Kacey - Spring 1993" We were dating when we made it. Seems like forever ago . . .

Keys are my house, friend's house (my girls' boxer cousins), church key, car key, office key, office building key, and two other keys that, as of right this minute, I have no idea what they are for.

I leave my post office box key and my gate lock key at home (with an extra hidden outside in case there's an emergency and someone needs to get to my girls if we've left them out for a little while that turns into a long while somehow. . .)

6. HarleyBeau

HarleyBeau Boxer Booster

Boring here too!

House keys, truck keys, truck remote, hubby's car keys, MIL house key, grocery store discount key tag (hey it's instant coupons and I don't have to dig in purse for it!) and a string of beads my daughter made me.

7. Loke

Loke Guest

I had to dig my keys out to tell what all is on it! :LOL:

I have a picture taken of Matt and I the night after we were married at the Magic Mining Co Steakhouse. Picture on one side logo on other.
    Kroger plus care, Food Lion MVP card and hastings card.
    Hawaii shark shaped bottle opener.
    A stretchy band that says "Drive Akamai". Also hawaiian for Drive smart or safely, don't remember which. :rolleyes:
    Car key and remote, Matt's truck key, house key, 2 master keys to an old lock (think I can throw those away?)

Matt's keys have an Orlando PD keychain and his wedding ring while he's at work. His car and house keys, remote and key to my car, and dozens of keys for work.

That's it, I think...

8. Karen J.

Karen J. Boxer Booster

I have a Coach leather key chain with 3 house keys, garage door key, car key, and key to the office. Also has a "church key" (bottle opener) and my discount cards for the grocery store and the scrapbooking store. Geez! time to take some stuff off the key chain!

9. Barb_IA

Barb_IA Boxer Insane

My key chain says ( bright orange background, black letters) Keys I haven't lost yet. I don't ever lose my keys, don't know why I have it...lol
    Another key chain my daughter bought for me has a revolving penny 1999 and out around of it says, Chicago Illinois.
    Another has the world ( you can spin it) commemorating the year 2000.
    Another is a miniature pool ball.
    First cool boxer key chain I see I'm sure I'll get!

All the key chains have home and car keys on them.

10. Astoreen

Astoreen Completely Boxer Crazy

I have a remote, a beautiful (and very heavy) heart made from recycled aluminum (got from Tim a few years back as one of my Valentine's Day presents) lovicon and a "I love my Boxer" keychain.

For keys, I've got my ignition key, house key, bike lock key, Red Cross office key, pseudo dad's house key back in NE, and one more that I can't remember. I wish that one was to a safe deposit box with a whole bunch of $$ in it so I could pay off all of my educational debt! :( But, alas, it is not and those are only silly dreams!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.