1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your job. Love it or hate it!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cami, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marybeth18

Marybeth18 Super Boxer

Love it!

What a pig!

I love my job. My background is in Early Childhood Education but I work as the Assistant to a VP of a Pharmaceutical Company. He heads up our site which is the Research & Development facility. He is a GREAT guy, very supportive, treats me wonderfully and honestly cares about me and my family. I can honestly say that I like going to work everyday and that is so important. I've made a lot of close friends here. It's a very family oriented company.

It's also 5 minutes away from home so the commute can't be beat! ;)

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Boxer Booster

I only wish I had a job. I'm currently in my second year of lawschool and am looking for my summer internship - hopefully I find something soon. One more year to go and then I have to find a, hopefully, permanent position. Good luck to all of you considering or in lawschool - it is interesting, but also a lot of work.

3. Clover's Mom

Clover's Mom Super Boxer

I love both of my jobs - but I hate the location! I am the Office Manager and Event Coordinator for an Aerospace Company - I get to meet a lot of new people through all the military work we do, and I get to attend very formal functions and get all dressed up! ;) I also sell Pampered Chef which I just LOVE, because I make up my own hours at that, and cooking for other people is so much fun. Once we have kids I'll be a stay at home mom! :) While doing Pampered Chef.

4. GIZMO BABY

GIZMO BABY Boxer Booster

I love my job and hate it at the same time. I'm a flight attendant and I get to fly different places every month, but when I'm gone I miss my DH and Gizmo. I love to travel and meet new people, but it's nice to come back home and sleep in your own bed. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.