1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite Christmas gift?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leeshie45, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

beericon that is a sweet pressie, wish my fiance had tastes like your b/f, I had to buy my own 350D.

My favorite present was a water fountain for in my living room. I have been wanting one forever and would get all googly eyed everytime we would walk past them in the store. Now I just have to take the tree down so I have a wall to put it on.

2. SILLY6PAK

SILLY6PAK Boxer Insane

Sharon
    How sweet of your son. What a thoughtful boy. Unheard of at that age.

My best presant was Rex's clean bill of health. (We were worried he had pneumonia).

3. k9ma

k9ma Boxer Booster

Gotta love a man that can take a hint! :D

I was a little less tactful. Dragged b/f to the digi cam counter during a stop at P.C. Richards and said "I want THAT one!" :LOL:

Did not think he would actually get it though, so still very much a surprise!

4. kt_brandy

kt_brandy Super Boxer

i have a couple of favourites, my inlaws gave me a keyring it's glass but it has a picture of my 2 boxers in the glass - i about died i love it.

santa also left me a new boxer puppy statue that is so life like - it's beautiful.

the other favs where a new handbag, perfume and a hand painted picture from hubby's aunty

5. ZOE*BOXER

ZOE*BOXER Boxer Insane

Xenaprincess, I am so happy for you., you deserve it. :)

I got a 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP turbo convertible. Of course I too have to help pay for it, but about 8 months ago I ordered one and hubby was panicing by September and "canceled" it, what an actor. :LOL: I'm keeping him.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  6. Roxy'sNewMom

Roxy'sNewMom Boxer Insane

I got the batteries and charger too, two sets of batteries!!! lol. DH said I can never say my camera ate the batgteries again.

My fav has to be my new 2 ct. diamone cluster ring from DH. It has 20 diamonds in it with a total weight of 2 ct. I about died. I also got a pair of diamond earings. He did alot better then the auto litter box and pans from last year.
    FIL got me a Prada leather purse. I about DIED agian. This man didn't know my name last year and I had it out with him this summer. I think he is kissing up......

I did good this year and I was very blessed. But the best is yet to come....I have a "date" with my son I gave up for adoption next weekend!!!
    Shaunna

7. stellasmom

stellasmom Super Boxer

I got my favorite christmas gift after christmas.....surprise wedding on the 29th! So I got married for Christmas!

8. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

Wow...that's GREAT!! Hope all goes well with your "date"! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!! fiestaicon How does anyone pull-off a surprise wedding without the bride getting wind of it?!! How very cool! cool2icon

9. Clover's Mom

Clover's Mom Super Boxer

My best Christmas present was finding out...

...we're having a baby at the end of June!

10. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

Oh Sara...CONGRATULATIONS!! fiestaicon I'm so happy for you! That would explain why we haven't seen much of you on the boards these days huh..! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.