1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite Christmas gift?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leeshie45, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erindakoda

erindakoda Super Boxer

I thought Jon and I had agreed to not go all out this year ( trying to save for our own house - yes married 14months and still living with the in laws ) so we just bought each other 1hr massages which wouldve been fab UNTIL a little white prada bag was produced with a to mummy from dakoda attached! Beautiful new tortoise shell prada sunglasses that I mustve been talking in my sleep about!
    So not only do I have one of the cutest snuggliest naughtiest boxers around, she also picks great gifts for the person she sleeps on top of!!

Hope everyone had a waggerly christmas and a slobbery new year to come!

2. Biff

Biff Boxer Insane

Trekking sandals from my daughter, for my forthcoming trip to Thailand appicon

3. atlasmom911

atlasmom911 Boxer Insane

DH got me a pair of 1 carat diamond earrings. I love them.

4. dharmadoodle

dharmadoodle Boxer Pal

BF got me a notebook (laptop thingy). :D

My daughter got me a MUM bracelet. :D

Rogue gave me a huge sneeze right in my left eye first thing Christmas morning. :D

5. k9ma

k9ma Boxer Booster

My b/f got me a Cannon EOS 350 Digital Camara! LOVE it!!

Speaking of which...I need to post more pics. :D

6. FletchersMom

FletchersMom Boxer Insane

I got a new digital camera...be prepared for lots of new pics of my gorgeous Fletcher boy!!!!

7. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

My 19yr old son came home Christmas Day to have dinner with the family. This was my ex's year for having the boys for Christmas and my son went to Toronto to be with his dad on the 20th (my 15yr old went there on the 23rd). The oldest son told him he was worried about me (depression got the best of me) and didn't think it was right that he not be with me for Christmas. He caught a ride back to town on Christmas day and came walking in to my mothers kitchen at 3 in the afternoon! I guess the look on my face was priceless, but I know the warmth in my heart was overwhelming!! I wasn't the only one excited. His 6yr old sister was tickled to death that her brother was there and almost sat on top of him at the dinner table... :LOL: This was my most favorite gift of all. lovicon

8. bradybunch

bradybunch Super Boxer

I got an exercise machine, which I had ask for. A new bottle of DKNY (apple) perfume, and the iPod I have wanted since last Christmas. Dh got a "farm boss" stihl chain saw, slippers, and loung pants. Gift certificates from my parents and money from his parents. The best gift was hearing my 4 year old son say " OH mommy he really did come!" talking about Santa, he had misbehaved for the last few days and really thought he might get a lump of coal instead!

9. FletchersMom

Sharon...that is so great!!!! I agree that was a wonderful gift!!!!!

10. FletchersMom

I heard my oldest son Caleb whisper to his brother Cody "See Cody, I told you if we put out extra cookies Santa wouldn't fly over our house" I about died. They were "bevaviorally challenged" for a whole week prior to the big day!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.