1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite Christmas gift?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leeshie45, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeshie45

leeshie45 Completely Boxer Crazy

I thought a thread like this would have already been on here.

Just wondering what everyone got for Christmas that they loved?

I got all great gifts, but I have to say I love my chocolate Ugg boots from my mom. I was dead set against them because I think they're absolutely hideous looking, but once I put my feet in there...I understand why everyone says they're heaven...

2. jonesy

jonesy Boxer Booster

Santa was very good to everyone at our house!!!!! I have 2 favorite gifts. My hubby got me birthstone earrings and Santa left me a copy of Stephen King's new book Lisey's Story. Nothing like cuddling on the couch with a good book and a boxer!!

3. HazelNut

HazelNut Super Boxer

I got a lot of good gifts this year, a couple of antique tea cups from my boyfriend, and a crock pot and curtains. I think the curtains are my favorite as I have wanted new curtains since we moved into our house a year ago, and just couldn't afford them. But now we have to paint the walls to match the curtains better!

4. Louise501

Louise501 Boxer Insane

Mine was an 18ct madonna praying pendant and chain. My new Dyson hoover is a close 2nd, my carpets are now spotless! :)

5. Mega's Mom

Mega's Mom Boxer Insane

A gold and silver charm bracelet from my aunt. It's all about dogs! A bling-bling bone, a gold and silver pawprint, a gold heart, a silver bowl with a gold bone in it and a silver "I (heart) my dog". So cute. :)

6. Beau's Mommy

Beau's Mommy Boxer Insane

I'm soooo jealous....I wanted a dyson so bad :(

My favorite gift was a beautiful watch from my husband. He took me shopping to pick one out, but the one he ended up buying me was way better than what I picked.

7. Dunkin

Dunkin Boxer Insane

My favorite would have to be from my Daughter-in-law a handmade bamboo windchime across the top it says OUR FAMILY then each bamboo has mine and DH's name them all 5 of our children then the last has all of my grandkids including Kody who died at 2 days old. It is wonderful. 2nd would be a new printer,copier,scanner from my oldest daughter.

8. Lola's mum

Lola's mum Boxer Insane

My favourite gift was actually a beautiful chrome toaster from my brother. He bought it jointly for me & dh, he also got us a battery charger & batteries as he said he's fed up with hearing me moaning that my camera eats them :LOL:
    I do love the other stuff I've got (especially all the Take That stuff from the kids ;)) but the toaster looks the dogs 'whatsits' sitting on my worktop.

God must be my age that my favourite pressie is something practical :eek:

9. SandyHG55654

SandyHG55654 Banned

I got some new flannel doggie PJ's :)
    Pretty and sparkly silver and swarovski crystal toe rings.
    A ton of new clothes- nedded that! ;)
    A really cool iron sculpture of a cropped Boxer about 8 inches tall- my favorite by far.
    & A last minute surprise from Dh, the ipod i've been wanting! :D

10. StormiesMom

StormiesMom Super Boxer

We don't do a lot of gifties, just one each. We have my best friend and her family over and have a fun time. She brough me a shoe box with a handmade label on top that said "emergency only", inside was a box of brownie mix with walnuts, a bag of special dark chocolate chips, a bar of giradelli baking chocolate a snickers bar and a candle (you always need that in an emergency!), LOL - that had to have been my favorite gift.... except that right now I am feeling awfully sick as I just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies made with the chips!!!! ugh!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.