1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Christmas List

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kody's mom, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kody's mom

kody's mom Boxer Booster

What is everyone asking "Santa" for? My bf and mom keep asking me what I want, I can't think of alot this year for myself. Is it dumb to ask for wood blinds! HA!! I seriously can't think of alot. What are you all asking for????

2. Lunasmom

Lunasmom Boxer Insane

I am asking for new towels for my new house (my mom is a manager for linens and things so that one is easy) and a digital camera so i can take tons of pictures of baby luna!!!!

3. Luvnmyboxer

Luvnmyboxer Boxer Insane

I dont know of a single thing I want this year for x-mas. If I want something I just go ahead and buy it. But I welcome anything that has a boxer on it.

4. Letty

Letty Banned

I really really want a Kitchen Aide mixer. I love to cook and bake and think it would be a wonderful addition to my kitchen

5. cajunboxer

cajunboxer Boxer Booster

Peace and quiet or another boxer puppy.

6. luvroxy

luvroxy Banned

I really want an IPOD. DH has one and I have been so jealous of it lately. Other than that I want the usual: perfume (Loreal Pleasures), bath and body works stuff, a boxer calender...

7. Austin's Mom

Austin's Mom Boxer Insane

Me and dh don't exchange gifts, but I've asked my Mom for a Kohl's gift card. I LOVE Kohl's!!!!!

8. boxerchick12

boxerchick12 Banned

Man, those are two items on the opposite ends of the spectrum!!! :LOL: I am so exciting, I want new rugs in my LR and dining room.

9. TracyandSam

TracyandSam Completely Boxer Crazy

I'm asking for Home Depot gift cards! I love my family to death, but no matter how many tiimes I tell my family what I want I always get something that I didn't ask for.... :rolleyes: So I'd like to pick it out myself.

10. bucca

bucca Boxer Insane

sounds corny but i want happiness and health for my parents they have been through so much this year. she has cancer and he had a massive heart attack so i just want them to have it all...

gift wise i wanted a new kitten but i dont think its going to happen:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.