Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Boxer Buddy
I think I am going to have to go with:

1. Godfather Trilogy
2. Raiders of the lost Ark
3. Airplane

With Breakfast at Tiffanys,Full Metal Jacket, and Friday all running close.

Kindra

Boxer Buddy
Originally posted by Zach

I think I am going to have to go with:

1. Godfather Trilogy
2. Raiders of the lost Ark
3. Airplane

With Breakfast at Tiffanys,Full Metal Jacket, and Friday all running close.

I just watched Breakfast at Tiffany's.... I didn't quit get the whole gist of the movie.... I thought it was a little odd. Maybe I will have to try watching it again. :D

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by Kindra
1) A Christmas Story.... I just love this movie.... corny humor!!
2) American Beauty.... GREAT movie!!!!!!!
3) The God Father..... new fav.... I just watched it a few weeks ago and I thought it was great.... can't wait to watch part 2

I absolutely LOVE A Christmas Story too. Love the scene where his Mom doesn't want him to get cold, so she puts so many layers of clothing and coats on him, he can't walk. Also Christmas dinner at the Chinese restaurant...it's a great movie.

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
It's very hard to pick just 3 movies! Even though there are tons of good movies I like, the real test of a good movie is would you want to see it several times. Schidler's List is a fantastic movie, but I wouldn't want to see it over and over...same with a lot of movies I have enjoyed over the years...but there are a few I can watch over and over and over.....
1. Bull Durham
2. Stripes (I know I have seen this movie at least 20 times! How can you not like this movie....Bill Murray is hilarious!)
3. That Thing You Do (My husband asked me the other day...why do you watch this every time it comes on...you've seen it at least 12 times?! Yet, he'll sit there and watch the whole thing with me! )

Status
Not open for further replies.