Your 3 Favorite Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Timmy S.

Got thinking awhile ago about if I had to decide, which 3 movies would be my favorites. Thought it would be a good question to ask everyone on Boxerworld, to get to know everybody even better!:D So tell everyone your three favorite movies of all time!
My favorites are:
1. Cool Hand Luke
2. One Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest
3. Caddyshack

A

abxonetwoa

1. Raging Bull
2. Apocalypse Now
3. Nosferatu

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
I just saw Bridget Jones' Diary which was quite good - I like Hugh Grant!

A couple of weeks ago I saw What Women Want (Mel Gibson) - also good, very funny but I think Mel is getting a little too old for the part!

Can't think of a 'favourite' but there are alot I like.

Bumblebee

Boxer Pal
I have quit a few favorites, but The Fifth Element is my first. If you have seen the movie, then you will notice all my cats are named after the characters in the movie. Even Cache, but is a long story how.

E

Eddie's mom

I'll have to put some thought into this one and get back to you.

I did love "Scary Movie" it was so stupid funny! A great movie to relax, unwind with at the end of a stressful day.

Tucker's_mom

Super Boxer

1. Gone with the Wind
2. Reality Bites
3. Dazed and Confused

Kind of a weird assortment :D:):D

Dodgn_AK

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am kind of a movie buff, I could go on and on about movies. Its hard to pick just 3, there are a ton of movies that I love. I have this bad habit of watching the same movie over and over again, never getting tired of it. For example, I have seen Steel Magnolias and Sense and Sensability so many times that I know the entire script.
Since I have to narrow it down, here are some of my favs:

Star Wars Trilogy
All the Pretty Horses (read the book first)
Mystery, Alaska

And I am patiently waiting for November so I can see the first Harry Potter movie. If you haven't read these books, you should! They are fantastic.

Tara

L

Little Vera

Three favorite movies.....

It's so hard to choose just three..... :D

1. Schindler's List
2. American Beauty
3. Turner and Hooch

These are just the movies that I could watch over and over without getting sick of them. :) I have many other movies that I love too, but these are the ones that stand out in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.