1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young Male in PG County, MD Shelter

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by bonnie, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnie

bonnie Super Boxer

There is a beautiful @ 2 year old male fawn boxer in the Prince George's County (Maryland) Animal Management Division. His name is BUBBA and the shelter estimates him to be 2 yr 7 months old. He has been there since 26 June 2003.

I was unable to cut/past the web address but if you do a search on Prince George's County Animal Management Division it will take you to the sight.

Can someone please help him?

2. lkunz

lkunz Boxer Pal

I can't seem to find the website. All I am coming up with is a prince george SPCA and they are not a shelter they use foster homes. Do you have anyother information. Thanks

Lisa

3. lkunz

lkunz Boxer Pal

never mind I found it, there are two of them. One is Bubba and the other is Bruiser. They look like really great dogs. I am not sure how close to Prince George I am. Hopefully someone will see them.

Lisa

4. bonnie

bonnie Super Boxer

More Info.

Lisa,

Sorry about the confusion. I went back to have a look and :eek: there are two furbabies, not one. They almost look like the same dog :confused: Anyway, here's the main website for the shelter.

http://www.co.pg.md.us/Government/AgencyIndex/DER/Animal/index.asp

Go towards the bottom of the page and you will see

"Adoptable Animals at our Shelter"

Click there and another page comes up asking gender, size, age, etc. I just click on male and enter. BUBBA's i.d. number is A175605 and BRUISER's i.d. number is A175607. They both have been at the shelter since 26 June 2003 :confused:

I'm not sure how far away Delaware is from PG County. I do know that PG County is considered southern Maryland. I asked my hubby how far he thought to Delaware and he said maybe 75 miles? Maybe the shelter has directions on their site?

5. lkunz

lkunz Boxer Pal

I just called the shelter and both of the boxers have approved applications and are being place. I am so relieved.

Lisa

6. Bella'sMom

Bella'sMom Super Boxer

Glad to hear they are finding good homes. They are big boys! Love the names too, Bubba and Bruiser, the names fit well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.