1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young Male In MD Shelter

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by bonnie, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnie

bonnie Super Boxer

I was checking out the local animal shelter in Harford County, Maryland and discovered a gorgeous 3-year old male boxer. According to the description, he is a owner surrender. I have been trying to contact the shelter but have been unable to get "through". Here is the link . . .check him out!

http://www.harfordshelter.org/cgi-b...=1&db=animals&uid=default&Type=Dog&nh=28&mh=1

Can anyone out there help him???

2. Camella'sMoM

Camella'sMoM Boxer Booster

i saw him too! What a hansome devilevilicon. I am looking for a male boxer but can't adopt in Maryland b/c I live in VA. But what a Awesome Looking Boy!

3. Baileysmom

Baileysmom Boxer Insane

He is a handsome one!! It doesn't say much about how he is though!

4. bonnie

bonnie Super Boxer

I don't know what their policy is about out-of-state adoptions. I do know that some shelters allow this . . .we adopted Chelsea from Camden County Animal Shelter in NJ. If you are really interested give them a call. I'd be happy to help you :D

5. bonnie

bonnie Super Boxer

6. LAYLAMOMMY24

LAYLAMOMMY24 Super Boxer

Yeah I saw him and if he is still there on Sat we are going to see about adopting him.. We have been trying to find a playmate for Layla for awhile now...I hope he is still there.

7. MyGirlHeidi

MyGirlHeidi Completely Boxer Crazy

QUOTE]LAYLAMOMMY24 Yeah I saw him and if he is still there on Sat we are going to see about adopting him.. We have been trying to find a playmate for Layla for awhile now...I hope he is still there. [/QUOTE]

If I were you I would go tomorrow!! He is so handsome!!:D

8. LAYLAMOMMY24

LAYLAMOMMY24 Super Boxer

I would if I could but I work 10-7 and live in DE maybe I will have to call in sick....cough cough...

9. Scrapper's Mom

Scrapper's Mom Boxer Insane

That boy has the sweetest expression on his face...I don't know how people can treat a dog like a disposable item that way. It just makes me feel so sad for him. He's just wondering where his owners are and why he isn't in his home with his own bed and toys. Please, I hope he gets a forever home where he never has to undergo this wretched treatment again. Some people are just disgusting.

10. LAYLAMOMMY24

LAYLAMOMMY24 Super Boxer

I read this little poem today on a rescue site that made me cry. about how he didnt know what they meant by one day left...I will try to find it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.