1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young female in Tri Cities, WA Animal shelter

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by TabithaL, Feb 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TabithaL

TabithaL Boxer Buddy

I was visiting the Tri Cities animal shelter in Pasco today in hopes of rescuing an older male that has been listed on their website. While I was there, I noticed a young fawn female awaiting her next home. She looks pretty young, maybe not even a year old yet.

Just wanted to let everyone know and try to help find her a forever family. She's probably got a better chance than the older guy in finding a home. Please pass this along if you know of anyone that may be interested. Adopting from this shelter truly does save a life.

2. scribe1128

scribe1128 Super Boxer

Were you successful in rescuing this male baby? Just wondering how that all worked out.

3. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

Can't find the info on Tri Cities' website. I wonder if she's adopted? Lisa

4. TabithaL

TabithaL Boxer Buddy

She was still there at the shelter on Friday. She was not listed on their website. The shelter can be reached at (509) 545-3740. Calling is the best way to reach them.

I sprung the male on Friday. He's extremely underweight and his fecal tested negative for parasites. He's had all his shots and our vet was not sure of his age due to the build up on his teeth. He has a broken tooth that may have to be extracted. He could be as young as 1 year, but he may be older, we'll just have to wait and see. He's also going to be neutered in a few weeks. Life on the streets was not kind to him (due to his apprearance), but he's not shy with people and is doing well. :)

5. Cindy and Lacie.

Cindy and Lacie. Guest

Tabitha,
    I was just looking at the site for Pasco Wa, Im a bit confused, which boxer did you spring? The 2 I see are both males, one is under 6 months, and the other they have listed at 2-8 yrs, . Could you please email, asap.
    Thanks Cindy

6. TabithaL

TabithaL Boxer Buddy

We rescued the adult male boxer, listed as 2-8 yrs. He's doing great! :)

7. TabithaL

TabithaL Boxer Buddy

ANOTHER female in WA kill shelter

There is another female listed at the Tri Cities Animal Control website. She looks like she's had puppies recently. Beautiful girl.

TriCities Animal Shelter (TriCities)

Address: 1312S 18th
    Pasco, WA 99301
    Phone: (509)545-3740
    Web Site: TCAnimal Control.com
    *Also can be viewed at www.petshelter.net

Always willing to provide help if anyone's interested in her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.