1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young Boxer in PA SPCA

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by bonnie, Feb 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnie

bonnie Super Boxer

2. boxerlvr

boxerlvr Guest

:( :( She is adorable!! I wish I was closer so that I could bail her out. She is too cute to be homeless. :( :( :(

3. khousman

khousman Boxer Insane

I sent an e-mail this morning to find out if she's still available. I would be willing to drive out there this weekend to get her out. Hopefully they'll reply to me soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

Kristi

4. Mommy2Cool

Mommy2Cool Completely Boxer Crazy

Good Luck Kristi!:)

5. Aimee

Aimee Boxer Insane

Sadie is still available but there was an error on Petfinder as she isn't good with children under the age of 13. With that said, it is sometimes a precaution because they are boisterous and haven't been trained and other times they really shouldn't be placed in a home with children. They do adopt out of state for anyone who is interested. Being a boxer owner, one may be able to talk with the SPCA and visit with the dog and make a more informed decision as to whether the dog is a threat to young children or just hasn't been obedience trained.

6. khousman

khousman Boxer Insane

Thank you for the info. I e-mailed them again to ask the reason why it says she's not good with kids. I have a 4 1/2 year old so if she isn't good, then I will not be able to help. Hopefully someone will rescue her soon. She is adorable! But I don't want to drive 10 hours if I can't even bring her to my home.

7. khousman

khousman Boxer Insane

:( I have just received an e-mail from the PA SPCA and they said that Sady is not good with kids and it's not an obedience issue. They did not elaborate anymore than that. Just wanted to update everyone.

Kristi

8. Mommy2Cool

Mommy2Cool Completely Boxer Crazy

Sorry it didn't work out Kristi ... thanks for the update.

9. Tricia831

Tricia831 Boxer Pal

Hello everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that I called about Sadie (I'm in NJ). I'm happy to say that she's been adopted! :D The lady said she went to a very good home. I love happy endings!

10. bonnie

bonnie Super Boxer

Thank you so very much for the good news update:D I am so glad to hear that she was given a chance for a loving forever home.

Boxer World members are the greatest :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.