1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young boxer girl for adoption in MO

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Oscar's Mom, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar's Mom

Oscar's Mom Super Boxer

2. LegendsLake

LegendsLake Boxer Pal

Oh, she is sooo pretty! I wish I could adopt her. I think it's like 2 1/2 hrs away from me. :( So I'm sure she'd probably be adopted by the time I got there. I noticed they don't hold dogs, that it's first come first serve. :( Too bad someone couldn't get her for me and I could come and pick her up. But I know that would be asking too much. Hopefully she'll find a great home.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2005
  3. MinPin2Boxer

MinPin2Boxer Super Boxer

I wonder if they knew someone was coming to adopt her if they would hold off? I guess it wouldn't hurt to call and find out. I'd would hate to drive all the way down there too and find out she'd been adopted. But as cute as she is I'm sure someone will adopt her quick.

4. LegendsLake

LegendsLake Boxer Pal

Well, I called today and the guy I spoke with said she wasn't there so she must have been adopted. I sure hope that is what happened. The guy didn't seem to know what he was doing so hopefully she's been adopted and just wasn't in another area or something. King will just have to wait for another pal to play with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.