Young/baby boxer wanted in BC, Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura V

Boxer Pal
I just joined the Board today because I was so impressed with the committment from all of you. Very inspriational! We are looking to rescue a young or baby (male preferably). If anyone has some suggestions I would welcome them!

buddy'smom

Boxer Pal
Hi Laura! Welcome to Boxerworld! :)

Canada Rescue is located at : http://www.geocities.com/boxerscanada/

There is also a contact rep from B.C listed Gail Whittebrood

The application form is available there as well, so fill it out, and then contact Gail or Marta by e-mail letting them know you are interested. If you like, you could also express interest to them about adopting stateside, and they will help direct you to the US rescues that they work with and assist you with the paperwork.
Good luck, and thankyou for choosing Rescue. Our Kailee is a Rescue that we adopted from Rescue Canada last October, and it has been a wonderful experience. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions via e-mail, but clicking on the e-mail icon at the bottom of this post.

Jean

Laura V

Boxer Pal
Thanks for the info.! I filled out the application last week and have an interview scheduled with them next week. They responded within 2 or 3 hours of me filling it out. Now that's fantastic! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.