you think your neighbors are bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashisking

Boxer Insane
I have posted that link before, isn't that hilarious, I think the guy does some good storytelling. The pictures are worth a million. I wonder if the neighbor sold the house, he hasn't updated in a long time!!:p

Donna741

Boxer Insane
That is too funny. The story telling is GREAT! The pictures are priceless. I too have had redneck neighbors from hell before so I can appreciate his frustration.

Trish727

Completely Boxer Crazy
OMG I thought my neighbor was bad....mine is nothing compared to that idiot! What a great website I was laughing sooo hard!! We should send all of the neighbors like this in a neighbor hood of " their kind" so they can all be happy :D :D

Chewy's Mom

Boxer Insane
That is just unbelievable. Good thing he posted pics to prove how crazy they are. I can't imagine living next to these wackos.

brwneyesk8

Super Boxer
I was dying through the whole thing!!! By the time I got to the pic of the two story chicken coop I had tears running down my face!!!

NOT that this compares, but the guy who lived across the street from me had a pigeon coop in his back yard for homing pigeons. They were dirty, noisy and pooped all over the place. The guy got evicted (by his brother-in-law, no less) for being a terribly dirty tennant. When the guy left, he left his poor pigeons behind BUT took down their coop!!! There were poor little (dirty) pigeons flying around the street for weeks!! They didn't have anywhere to go! The people who moved in after had to deal with those pigeons in their backyard for a long time!

Oh, he also had a palm tree planted in his backyard. It's big, ugly and dying. Wonderful addition, I think. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.