You talked me into it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverMama

Boxer Insane
Well, I did it. I went out this weekend and bought a Dyson Animal. I cannot believe how well it works. My son had vacuumed Friday afternoon with my old Kirby and it looked fine. I vacuumed again Saturday morning with the Animal and the tank was to the max line in no time.

Thanks to all of you who have promoted this wonderful machine. I never thought I would be excited about something like a vacuum cleaner, but I'm like a kid with a new toy. Yeah, Merry Christmas to me. :)

FletchersMom

Boxer Insane
I am not familiar with this machine but have seen it reccomended by a lot of BW users. When you say the tank - is there water in ther or something or does all the dirt just get dumped out after each use? If it is that great of a machine I would definitely consider getting one as I have a baby that crawls around on the carpets and this monthly shampooing thing is getting old!!!!

Mega's Mom

Boxer Insane
I just entered a raffle for a local shelter and one of the prizes is that Dyson vaccum. Maybe I'll be the lucky one!!

bayleighmom

Boxer Insane
I am not familiar with this machine but have seen it reccomended by a lot of BW users. When you say the tank - is there water in ther or something or does all the dirt just get dumped out after each use? If it is that great of a machine I would definitely consider getting one as I have a baby that crawls around on the carpets and this monthly shampooing thing is getting old!!!!

It is a bagless vacuum. It has a canister for the dirt that you empty. I have one and love it!

ForeverMama

Boxer Insane
After seeing how much dirt and pet hair it pulled up after just vacuuming the day before with my Kirby, I would recommend it to anyone. It works like a dream. Worth every penny I owe on it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.