You let your boxers sleep in your bed...how do you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdocs

Boxer Buddy
deal with all the hair? I brush my dogs weekly, but they still do a fair amount of shedding.....I occasionaly let me dogs in the bed, but i have to change the sheets immediatly. That leads to a lot of laundry!

bayleighmom

Boxer Insane
Bayleigh sleeps with us under the blankets. She doesn't shed much. I change the sheets twice a week. The frito smell from her feet is what bothers me!

rvngal

Boxer Booster
I don't let Rocky on the bed at all. He has his own bed (large doggie pillow) that is next to me on the floor. He loves it. I do however allow our old 11 year old poodle to sleep with us, but he does not shed. Occassionally the chihuahua's are there too, but they sleep with Rocky too. He keeps them nice and warm. We get very little hair on our bed, but I do wash the sheets about every 3-4 days due to my allergies anyway...dogs or not.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
They sleep on a throw on top of the bed-I do the bedclothes once a week and the throw and comforter twice a week-mine do not seem to be big shedders

imperia1999

Boxer Buddy
Juke sleeps on our bed with us we put a blanket on top but we still get hairs all over the bed, we did get juke his own dog cushion but the cat has claimed that small cat big cushion.

Biff

Boxer Insane
Biff sleeps in his crate, he is shedding a LOT at the moment, I'd hate to think of the state he would get the bed into :eek:

Gronar

Boxer Booster
I don't worry about the hair, it's all the DIRT that gets in our bed that gets to me!

sjodin

Boxer Pal
They stay on top of the covers and I use either a lint brush or the hose attachment on the vacuum in between washes.

jennanddave

Boxer Booster
We usually have Libby under the covers with us and Molly and the two cats on top. I honestly don't know how we all fit!!!!

I vacumn the comforter every day and when I make the bed in the morning I just blow all the hair onto my DH's side. lol

I just try not to think about it as we love them so much and I have decided life is to short to care about the hair anymore.

Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.