You know you're addicted when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
you dream about BW! I had a dream last night that I was searching through the forums and they were all mixed up. I kept pulling up old threads. I even saw one from 1968 :LOL: which obviously doesn't exist. Maybe I really am spending too much time on BW...nah!!!!

Indy B's Mom

Boxer Insane
OMG, that's too funny! I haven't dreamed about BW yet, though I do fall asleep thinking about the things I read here. Your story gave me a laugh!!

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
Austin's Mom said:
That's funny! You know you're addicted when you call people you've never met your "BW friends!"

LOL! That's so true. I'll be talking to my mom about someone and she'll ask who that is. When I tell her it's one of my friends from BW, she always laughs and says, "but you've never met them" and I tell her that I have more contact with you guys than with some of my best friends!

Luvnmyboxer

Boxer Insane
Oh that's so true though. There are times during the day I will sit and worry about somebody on here's dog that's ill or that is to have surgery that day. Not like I can call you up to check on your dog anyway, but I still think and worry. Maybe we're all crazy, although I haven't had dreams of BW yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.