You know you have lost it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy'sNewMom

Boxer Insane
.....when everyone on BW says "cuz" instead of because or just cause. We use the name of our dogs fav toys....CUZ!! lol. It is just toooo funny. I was going through posts counting the times people say CUZ, and laughing out loud getting strange looks from my co-workers. Something else I know is I will say DH to other people when talking instead of Husband or his name. I also talk about all your dogs like I know them, and show pics. I once said "This is Dempsey, he is soooo funny and cute" Someone asked where did you meet him. I said "Oh, BoxerWorld". They just rolled thier eyes and commented on my cult!!! lol
Shaunna

Lunasmom

Boxer Insane
I get the same thing all the time about talking about all the boxer babies here!!! My friend sharon asked me last night if all boxer moms were as crazy as me!!! I said pretty much yeah....

yeah...it seems most of my sentences nowadays start with, "when I was on BW..." or "one of my 'friends' on BW...." I have a better BW online social life than I do in the 3-D world since I am newly relocated to a very small town! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.