1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know what they say....

Discussion in 'Stories' started by bawlinkids, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bawlinkids

bawlinkids Super Boxer

"Boxer's are like potato chips...you can't have just one".
    I adopted a Precious 3 yr. old boy from Portage Co. Humane Society. I brought him home
    on Thur. Jan. 28th, exactly 1 mo. from the day he was found along side of the road severly
    emaciated and near death. From what I understand, the vet didn't even think he should treat him or neuter him because he didn't think he'd live through it. Look at him now... Like I said, best guess is that he is 3 years old, he is smaller than Bentley who is 5 mo. old. BUT what a charmer he is. He is gentle and oh so sweet. The last name of the woman that I worked with at the Humane Society is Tucker, she was so sweet and helpful and totally loved this little boy that I decided to name him Tucker. I'd love for you all to check out my photo gallery and meet my boys, they are the loves of my life.
    On on my way to post pictures now.

2. devilfan

devilfan Boxer Booster

All of your pictures are awesome.

3. SweetCody

SweetCody Boxer Insane

Bentley sure is growing...he is such a cutie pie. And your new little man is just as handsome as he can be. I am so glad that he has a wonderful new life...with a doggie brother and a wonderful home. I love the picture of Tucker with the "hot dog". He looks like he settled in pretty quick. Congrats appicon .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.