You know that it's cold when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
I know is it cold out or what!!! -43 with the wind chill!! so cold. No walking outside with the dogs. They go out to pee and then run back in. Supposed to be a little warmer for the weekend then cold again. I'd rather be home than watching the game too!

rog1006

Completely Boxer Crazy
I'm jealous a bit--it's 78 freaking degrees today.....

lordy how i miss the cold weather some days when i'm sweating my a$$ off in early january!

christine

Boxer_21

Boxer Insane
The game is almost at halftime right now and I'm so glad that I'm not there!! It's been a great game so far, but just seeing the player's breath and all of the fans bundled up (some bundled up so well you can only see their eyes :LOL: ) makes you feel cold even though you're in your nice warm house!! :eek:

- Mandy

PS. The tickets ended up going to one of the girls that works there. She's a huge fan of the Pats, but she was out on a vaca day Friday. They had to call her at home a few times before finally getting through to her. She is absolutely pysched about the game!! I hope she's having fun!! :D

=== Edit ===
Forgot to add that when the game started it was 4° with -10 windchill!! :eek:

Roxanna

Boxer Insane
Not to brag or anything buy you all should move to California. It was beautiful today. I wore jeans and a sweater to walk the dogs. Okay, maybe I am bragging.

My sympathies to those of you living in colder climates.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

luvfritz

Boxer Pal
Originally posted by Boxer_21
The game is almost at halftime right now and I'm so glad that I'm not there!! It's been a great game so far, but just seeing the player's breath and all of the fans bundled up (some bundled up so well you can only see their eyes :LOL: ) makes you feel cold even though you're in your nice warm house!! :eek:
- Mandy
Forgot to add that when the game started it was 4° with -10 windchill!! :eek:

I'm freezing just looking at the players and fans - just get the shivers watching them!! Eskimo Up everyone!!!
Second half and things are getting too close for comfort!!!

Barb

Boxer_21

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by luvfritz
I'm freezing just looking at the players and fans - just get the shivers watching them!! Eskimo Up everyone!!!
Second half and things are getting too close for comfort!!!

Barb

:LOL:

I ended up watching the second half in bed covered up with my new flannel comforter with my boys. :p

What an excellent game!! Although I do agree that it was to close for comfort!! Thankfully, the Pats pulled it off again. Hopefully they'll take us to the Superbowl again!! :D

Go Pats!!!
partyicon

- Mandy

Faughtey

Banned
:LOL: I grew up in Minnesota. The best thing to wear is a snowmobile suit and gloves when it gets that cold. But I still think you'd have to be a little nuts to go outside for that long once it gets below zero. I'm glad someone used the football tickets. foolicon

Status
Not open for further replies.