1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You have to go see Susie Q-Dan's dog and her site!!

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Tina-SCBR-NY, Mar 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tina-SCBR-NY

Tina-SCBR-NY Guest

You just have to go see Susie Q's site again...they put up some awesome pictures of her with a note to Dan and MaggiE!!!! http://www.secondchanceboxer.com/susie201.htm They are at the bottom! Too cute. Dan you are so lucky to be getting this girl. Wait till you see the pictures.

2. chickie1

chickie1 Boxer Buddy

Tina
    I am sending in some donations to SCBR but the compnay will not ship to a po box, what can I do

3. Aimee

Aimee Boxer Insane

That was just too cute for words!!

4. Simone

Simone Boxer Buddy

That is so sweet! I love the pictures of dogs staring out of the windows. I always wonder what they are thinking.......

5. karens

karens Boxer Insane

She is just adorable. And putting up signs for her new Dad and sister... such a thoughtful little girl. I really like the addition of the Q, by the way!!

6. Tulsa-Dan

Tulsa-Dan Your Friendly Moderator

I'm comin' little girl. Wait right there by the window and daddy will be there soon.

Aren't those the BEST pics ever! Thanks so much.

Dan & Maggie

7. Aimee

Aimee Boxer Insane

Dan I am so happy for you :D Have a safe and wonderful trip up this weekend. You are one of a kind!!

8. Kim Y

Kim Y Super Boxer

lovicon Melt my heart! Dan, Maggie and Susie, you are SO LUCKY! What a precious baby. Sigh......... Have a safe trip and update us as soon as you get settled! PS--Kudos to Dan for transporting the furbaby, etc for rescue! :)

9. Bessie

Bessie Boxer Buddy

Shes so sweet,those pics are too cute.

Congratulations Dan and Maggie on your new arrival!!!

Have a safe journey home,and enjoy having two lots of Boxer kisses at once.

10. sammie's mom

sammie's mom Boxer Booster

Dan---Isn't it a blessing, being a member of this board?! In the 6 months that I've been here (& been going to the SCBR web site), I've never seen such a welcome! You should feel very honored!

........and about the pic with the green hat...I hope you know me well enough to know that this is said with love...., when I saw this pic, I laughed my a*s off. It reminded me so much of my first boxer, Marty. I used to put him in my sister's pram (English buggy), dress him up & put a bonnet on him......... then walk him around the neighborhood. Even tho he was a male & a fawn.....he had the EXACT same look Susie Q. does in that pic........what I've always refered to as "That Pained Boxer Look". They love humans so much that they will put up with anything. Can't you just hear her saying,,,"Oh, God...yes, I'll wear whatever you want.....but don't ya'll realize that I don't feel very dignified!

.........only other thing I can think of .... is to take along a "snuggle bankie" for Susie Q. Sounds like she likes to snuggle up in one (maybe you should rub it on Maggie so she will "know" her scent by the time she gets home.)

Also.....how much would a cab ride cost (with 2 dogs) to that park you go to? Since Susie loves car rides, maybe every once in a while, you could take them to the park in a cab!!

Hope you both have a great "bonding" trip home. Loved Robyn's story about her trip home with Cooper-------I'll be thinking of ya'll this weekend. Annie & Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.