1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yogurt how often how much

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by Kathee, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jpep

Jpep Super Boxer

I feed Mercedes almost 2 table spoons per meal, I tried less and my results were not as good. She used to litterally clear the room 3-4 times a night, now its maybe once a week. She still has occaisional gas, like when she gets up off couch and stretches her front legs put her butt near your face and lets one go, they are just oderless now. Also yougart won't help with loose movements from my experience, if you just switched his food his stomach is probably still adjusting to it. Maybe with the boiled chicken you could give a few pieces of the canidae, some dogs can take a week or more to get used to a new food. Also one thing about the vanila vs. plain is that the vanilla has 2x the sugar, though in a tbl spoon its not a big deal, the plain on average has more protein (though an insignaficant amount) and about half the carbs half the calories, but the fat content is the same. Anyways I feed stoneyfield myself as its made 3 miles from my house I get the plain organic kind, but I too have gotten the vanilla as a treat. Onemore thing. I add the yougart directly to her food, its done wonders as far as slowing her down she now can't inhale it because the food pieces stick together, she used to eat her food in 15-20secs and get hiccups, now its about 1min. YAYYY for Yougart!!!

2. Angie35

Angie35 Boxer Pal

same here...

Jessies gas is almost as worse as her breath! LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.