1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YES!!...A DAY OFF!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buddy'smom, Feb 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddy'smom

buddy'smom Boxer Pal

Well it is freezing rain out and no buses to the school! That means I have a day off! Since I have only been back for 3 days after a week off I truly needed this. I wonder if I can stay of the puter for the day?? Anyone want to take bets on that! The odds are good that I ........

2. Aimee

Aimee Boxer Insane

No fair...I have really been hoping for some winter weather to keep me home and NOTHING. We have sunny skies...chilly but sunny. *sigh* As far as the puter...you'll be stuck on Boxerworld all day :D

3. Cindy and Lacie.

Cindy and Lacie. Guest

jean, you kill me! But guess what! We are finally getting a bit of snow, now of course I only expect it to last about 5 minutes,but it might just be enought to cause the kids to have no school.Anyway, maybe catch you in the chat roooom, oh I doubt you said your going to try to stay away from here!

4. buddy'smom

buddy'smom Boxer Pal

Cindy, I am still on here checking out the forums! What are you doing on here it is only 6 am at your house! At least at that time here I was not on the puter! So who is worse you or me??

5. Cindy and Lacie.

Cindy and Lacie. Guest

NOw Jean, I had to get up and watch the news to see if we had school, because 4 flakes of snow can really cause problems , rofl, SCHOOL IS CLOSED!!!!!! So now the skin kids and I are wide awake when we could have slept in! I checked to see if you were on MSN or Chat room, but your not!

6. buddy'smom

buddy'smom Boxer Pal

Cindy,
    I also checked into chat but you were not there either! ROFL!! My IM tells me you are off line as well. Hmmmmm perhaps there is a conspiracy going here!! Robyn got told on her IM that she had reached her limit of text!! LOL! Talk to you later! I will check chat around noon, which is 9am your time. In the meantime I am going to do some much needed work around here, and perhaps do a little shopping today!! Talk to you later!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.