1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yeah Ravens!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brindlemom, Jan 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brindlemom

brindlemom Guest

Just wanted to see if anyone else is a Ravens fan.

Today was an awesome game!! Here we come Tampa!

Gotta go watch the post-game stuff!

2. Elsa

Elsa Guest

I didn't watch the game and I don't watch much football nowadays but let's just say the Raiders are not my favorite team so I was glad for the Ravens.

3. JazznChase

JazznChase Boxer Insane

My husband is a HUGE VIKING FAN. Needless to say he WAS NOT in a good mood today. THis morning he put the Viking collar on Jazz. Well, I forgot to take it off when I took her to the Pier. And EVERYONE commeted on her collar. It was kinda funny! :D

4. crabby69

crabby69 Super Boxer

Well, I actually like the Broncos but I also like anyone who beats the Raiders! Congratulations! Quite a feat for a 'new' team.

Is it just me, or does John Gruden look a little bit like a boxer when his team is losing? You know, that little wrinkle he gets at the top of his nose. By the end of yesterday's game he had about four new ones!

I'll be cheering on the Ravens at the big game!!!!

Leta

5. brindlemom

brindlemom Guest

Ha Ha. I totally see that!! That is soo funny.

6. tedjax

tedjax Completely Boxer Crazy

I'm glad the Ravens won, too! I started with the Saints, they got beat, then the Bucs, out they go, Minnesota - how embarrassing and finally, a team I liked won!!! I will be cheering for them in the Super Bowl. Wish I could go to Tampa!!!!

7. JoAnn

JoAnn Super Boxer

Keyboard.fried.or.not.I.just.had.to.reply.being.a.huge.Vikes..fan.I.am.just.devastated.about.the.game.on.Sunday.I.just....want.to.know.how.much.the.Vikings.were.paid.to.lose.that...game.it..was..pathetic.I.was.not.in.a.good.mood.sunday..my..inlaws..called.my..hubby..to..make..sure..he..put..all.thee.sharp..objects..in..the..house..away..I.didn't..even..watch..the.game..anyways..enough..of..vikes..talk..and..I.just....wanted..to..GO..RAVENS!!!.I..am..cheering..you..all..the....way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.