1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yeah! I'm moving up in the world...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Clover's Mom, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clover's Mom

Clover's Mom Super Boxer

I just noticed today that I'm a "Boxer Buddy"! "Whoo Wooo" I do have a question - are there any really good, not so expensive vets in the Southern CA region. We go to VCA in Hermosa Beach and they are breaking the bank! For just Clover to get her 2nd set of shots it was right around $80, and to get her spayed is going to be between $300-$400. I mean I'll pay it if I have to, but I'm sure there are cheaper one out there...

Just wonder

2. Vela

Vela Boxer Insane

That's nuts. My mom spent 300 on her dogs spay recently too. My girls was 85. My boy was 65. Shots were 18 bucks. Granted I don't live in California but we do have some pretty expensive vets here too seeing as how my mom is paying about what you are. I love my vet. She may not have a sparkly lab coat but that's because she gets down on the floor with the dog to actually look at them and feel them and really check them over. had to pay 85 for x-rays on my boy rencetly andony that high because they had to anesthetize him, while my mom paid 400 for something similar. Definitely worht shopping around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.