yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofie-luvz

Boxer Pal
We (my name's Rachel and my fiancee is Jordan) just met with our wedding photographer tonight. We are getting pretty excited now. We brought a picture of Sofie (one that's on our gallery) to show her, because we will only choose a photographer who welcomes pets. Which she does!! She showed us wonderful pictures of pets and such, at weddings, and just in general and it was great. So it was pretty relaxing, because now we don't have to worry that Sofie won't be included in any of the pictures. The stress level has subdued a little bit. Wedding's are such a hassle! When I was younger, I just thought I got a white dress, held pretty flowers, kissed a cute guy, and got my picture taken. Sooo much more than that, wow. But, my first vow is to not turn into any brideZILLA. grr.

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
Congrats on your wedding! It is pretty stressful, just try to relax so you can enjoy the whole process. It goes by so fast! Is your baby going to be in the wedding?

mybubbieroo

Boxer Insane
Congratulations!

Congratulations on your wedding! appicon Will be looking forward to hearing more and seeing some of your pictures! I do wedding cakes as a hobby and I just love weddings! :LOL:

tugger

Super Boxer
When we got married our first boxer was a part of the wedding. The only one freaked by a dog in church was the minister, but he saw how well behaved she was and relented. She got bored and took a nap. She also wore a veil. Her collar matched the bridesmaid dresses. In fact when our minister retired he recanted his memories from our congregation and our wedding was one of those moments. He said he performed a lot of ceremonies but none as memorable as the one with dog dressed to match the wedding party!

sofie-luvz

Boxer Pal
I'm not completely sure if she can partake in the ceremony, but we'll try our best. I'm Catholic, but my uncle is the priest who'll be doing the ceremony so I might have some brownie points with that. Anyway...she'll at least be in the pictures...and at the reception most likely.

The veil or collar is a great idea! I was thinking about a tule bow somehow, we'll see how she actually feels about it. Right now she eats things like that. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.