Yay, Footballers Wives is back on Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola's mum

Boxer Insane
Yeah, yeah, I know it's pure trash Tv but I love it.
It is complete escapism TV, I love it as it's so far off the wall.......or is it? I'm not married to a top footie player so can't compare, lol
I forgot it was on and only caught the last 1/2 hour, I'm gutted, was watching Hotel Babylon :(

Anyone else watch footie Wives or am I the only saddo?

elvis_baby

Boxer Insane
I love footballers wives and Hotel Babylon there are both great, i guess along the same kinda lines!

Although really annoyed I came down with this viral infection - bad stomach, so i was so tired I fell asleep only 30mins into it! And also forgot to tape Hotel babylon - Crap!!!

Did I miss the wedding in footballers wives or is that next week?

Gingerlove

Boxer Booster
You are so lucky you get to watch that show!!! I know it is silly but I heard about it a lot of times and it looks like good entertainment! I wish we could watch it here...

Enjoy!

elvis_baby

Boxer Insane
Lola's mum said:
What wedding? I only caught the last 1/2 hour of it, was gutted

Bruno and Lucy!

Bruno has been married before and then married Lucy without divorcing his first wife without Lucy knowing! The first wife came on the scene complaining he has never paid her any money so for him to divorce her she asked for a huge pad in kensington!

He then asked Lucy to renew thier wedding vows, but really he was re-marrying her to make it legal without her knowing, but i missed the wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.