1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ROB, Mar 15, 2002.

?

Would you accept a licence plate for your vehicle that had 666 on it?

1. No!

45 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. Yes, it wouldnt bother me.

43 vote(s)
    48.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssleighter

ssleighter Completely Boxer Crazy

I also voted yes, it wouldn't bother me in the least! In fact it might actually be beneficial in Dallas, all those superstitious people would stay away from me during rush hour(s)!!

Besides, I wake up every morning and trip over two black cats and nothing bads happened yet! :LOL:

2. MollyMoose

MollyMoose Guest

I would love to have one.

3. pep0987

pep0987 Super Boxer

I could not nor would not take those plates.

4. Robyn

Robyn Completely Boxer Crazy

Definately not! I don't think you could pay me to! LOL

Although, my sister accidentaly has MOO XXX she HATES it!!!

Sort of off the subject but:

Once when my neice was little her dad and I were in the basement watching her ride one of those horses with the springs on it. She was pretending she was a cowgirl or something. As she was talking to it I heard her call it "Lucifer". I kind of got the creeps and asked my brother if he heard her. He said, "Where have I heard that name before?"!!! He was not kidding and when I told him, he about died and told her she was NOT allowed to call any of her animals that again! LOL Just this weekend we were watching Cinderella and I realized that is one of the cat's names. I had ALWAYS wondered where my neice had heard it! LOL Leave it to Disney ... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.