1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ROB, Mar 15, 2002.

?

Would you accept a licence plate for your vehicle that had 666 on it?

1. No!

45 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. Yes, it wouldnt bother me.

43 vote(s)
    48.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uno

uno Boxer Pal

I'm with Amy Lyn. I'd take it and know that I would at least be able to remember 3 of the numbers from my plate. I can't remember what I have now :confused:

2. ElizabethH

ElizabethH Completely Boxer Crazy

Hubby would not even let the plate touch the car! ;) which is odd because he does not believe in horoscopes or superstitions. He would walk under a ladder trip over a black cat walking in front of him and fall into a mirror and break it- NO problem. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3. leenasmom

leenasmom Boxer Insane

I don't even know what the # on my license plate is. It wouldn't phase me if it had 666 on it, because I never really look at it. I think that is more of a superstition than anything else.

4. MandyMom

MandyMom Completely Boxer Crazy

Anything with "those three numbers" gives me the creeps. I would not take it, or anything else with them on it.

5. pammyjean

pammyjean Boxer Insane

No it wouldnt bother me........

No it wouldnt bother me.......smashicon smashicon but years ago....when I worked as a receptionist at a Routes Garage.....a car pulled into the forecourt........registration number.....

BRA 44.............. and when the young girl got out of the car.......well she was very busty .... :D :D :D :D

6. Eric J

Eric J Boxer Insane

Someone mentioned having Blue 666 on theres, how cool. I am a die hard NJ Devils fan ( to bad they just got kicked from the playoffs :( ) and would love a NJ 666 plate.

I dont understand such superstitions myself, but I respect the fact others have em. I also still scratch my head when a tall building is "missing" the 13th floor.

7. Kysha

Kysha Completely Boxer Crazy

I voted No that it wouldn't bother me.

My mother on the other hand would prpbably not acept it. A few years back when she went to register her car they gave her the license plate that read:
    SXE 123

My mother was horrified and she refused to drive a car with the license plate that says "sexy". She had to go back later in the month when they ran out of the SXE plates.

I wish that was me - I would have accepted the plate no problem!!

8. ElizabethH

ElizabethH Completely Boxer Crazy

I wanted QUEENIE on my license plate but hubs said NO WAY would he drive around in Los Angeles in a Benz with that license plate! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. D'sMom

D'sMom Super Boxer

I would have to turn it in and get a new one...that's just kinda creeps me out..

I am a receptionist at a HUGE computer company and a while back we had to register peoples cars and they all had to be assigned a "car permit" to hang from their front mirror. One of them had the digits 666 in a row and we had that permit returned 5 times! :eek: guess i am not the only one superstitious.

10. Chris W.

Chris W. Super Boxer

lucky number!

Since those numbers are the majority of my Birthday, I consider them lucky!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.