Would you get Plastic Surgery if it were free?

Would you have Plastic Surgery if it were free?

• YES! In a heartbeat

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Probably

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggy G

Boxer Insane
If you had the opportunity to get plastic surgery from a top notch, Beverly Hills Surgeon for free, would you do it? If so what would you have done?

uno

Boxer Pal
Absolutely! Why diet and still not get rid of my "Love Handles" when I could get rid of them for free and eat what I want?

Bumblebee

Boxer Pal
If it was free, I would get lipo-suction (sp). I have big thighs and it does not seem to mater what I do, they wont shrink!!! Other then that, I really like my body:)

Tucker's_mom

Super Boxer
Let's see...

I'd have my boobs done. I think they're too big and they make my back hurt. Plus they get in the way of my golf swing :). Small enough (and firm enough :D) that I never have to wear a bra again!!

Also I'd get a tummy tuck to get rid of my "pooch" that won't go away.

Lisa M

Completely Boxer Crazy
I know someone who had his chin sucked out and he walked around for a week looking like he had been in a car accident. (In fact that is what he told everyone else at work who asked him what was wrong with him :LOL: )

It seemed very painful so I quickly decided that there is nothing on me that needs fixing enough to endure pain over.

Anyway - I'm not the one who has to look at myself all day :p I think it would be better if I could make other people have plastic surgery ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.