1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried about the baby coming...

Discussion in 'Boxers & Children' started by Coopster2208, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rog1006

rog1006 Completely Boxer Crazy

THANK YOU for posting this!! You started out nervous and worried and decided to make it work for your family--skin and fur babies!!! This is exactly what other soon-to-be-mom's need to digest as we all worry! HUGS to your new baby and a big smooch for Cooper who is being the bestest big brudder around. ;)

2. jksjkc

jksjkc Super Boxer

fiestaicon

Yeah! Congrats on your new addition to the family. I'm glad all has worked out for you. Sounds like your Cooper and Declan are beginning a beautiful relationship that will last through the years.

3. todell80

todell80 Completely Boxer Crazy

Congrats on the new arrival!! I'm so glad things worked out!!

I babysit my cousin's 8 month old baby every Monday, and after we got Zeus I was really nervous about it. Zeus is so good w/ him, he always wants up on my lap while I'm rocking Jaycob. Its so cute, they go to sleep just staring at each other.

4. BarbaraSC

BarbaraSC Boxer Buddy

Congratulations on your new baby! We are currently planning on having a baby in the next year, and this was one of my main concerns! Thanks for the updates!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.